Chapter Nine: Passenger seat

"SEIJURO!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

I squished my cheeks with my two hands and pouted at the same time. Today is Saturday and this meatball called me early in the morning just to say that he's outside my apartment gate.

Mouuuuu! 

"I see that you're energetic in the morning." he said in a monotonous tone. He was leaning on his red Lamborghini.

He looked at me from my toe to my head and dan dan daaaaan! a sly smirk appeared on his face >.< 

That handsome meatloaf >///<

"We look like a couple." he said.

My eyes widened in shock and embarrassment as all the blood on my body rushed to my face. 

C-c-couple?! >///<

"C-couple your f-face!" I huffed. "Why are you even here anyway?" I said in a low whisper but it seems like he heard it based from the smirk which is still plastered on his face.

I scanned his appearance. He's wearing a white T-shirt that somehow kind of emphasized his chest muscles, a black short that reached the upper part of his knees and a white running shoes which is a Nike brand.

I gulped. Should I run back inside my apartment and continue sleeping? I'll just pretend that I did not see Seijuro today.

*nod* *nod*

Yep maybe I'll should do that.

I was about to run back inside, disregarding the fact that the damn meatball just appeared in front of my apartment gate. 

 Yep, he doesn't exist. He's not here. He's---

"And where do you think you are going?"

O______O

>______<

O_______O

Mamaaaaaaaa T^T I am being bullied by this red head captain!

TIMESKIP

PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE WHILE READING TO GET THE REAL FEELS HAHAHA

I look at her and have to smile

As we go driving for a while

Her hair blowing in the open window of my car 

And as we go I see the lights

watch them glimmer in her eyes

In the darkness of the evening

Seijuro who is driving, glanced at the indifferent girl beside him sitting in the passenger seat of his car. He has a vague guess that this girl beside him is cursing him in her pretty little mind.

And because of that thought, he can't help but smile lightly. 

And I've got all I need

Right here in the passenger seat

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road

knowing that she's inches from me