Chapter Five

I looked over around the place as I walked alone and made my way to the entrance of Seishingan Gakuen. This is the school assigned where basketball teams from different schools, including Rakuzan, will be competing for this week.

According from the energetic blonde, once they win the two games today, they will automatically proceed to the finals of the interhigh. Well, actually I believe they're gonna easily win today's games since they said that Rakuzan never lost when it comes to sports and academics. 

And girl look at Rakuzan's basketball players. They're tall and huge especially that guy who keeps on asking me to cook for him. 

And then there's the midget... Well, I never saw him play against other schools though.

So I came here to watch them play. It's not like I wanna see them play against some schools but I'm just curious and bored at the same time so I decided to come. 

As I passed by who seems to be like students of Seishingan Gakuen and some other students who came from different schools to watch the game, they kept on staring and whispering at me.

"Who is she? Why is she wearing Akashi Seijuro's jersey?"

"Is she dating Akashi-sama?"

"Gosh, I don't want to admit but she's so pretty!"

"And hot..."

Yare yare =_= I knew this would happen. *sigh*

I'm wearing the jersey the meatball gave me, tucked it in with a high waisted denim skirt with the Rakuzan varsity jacket wrapped around my waist and I matched it with a white mixed with pink sneakers.

I also curled my silver hair into soft bouncy curls and applied light make up. 

What? I don't wanna go out ugly and not presentable you know?

But geez! I'm starting to regret wearing these Rakuzan merchandise the meatball gave me. Girls are glaring at my way and boys are staring at me with fear. 

Once I arrived at the gym 2 where Rakuzan basketball team are gonna play, I immediately saw the team warming up. Some are shooting basketballs, some are running and some are dribbling. I also saw the midget already changed into his jersey, observing his team mates. 

Before I could head to the bleachers, a large wall shoved me.

What the heck?

"Hey!" I said and turned around just to see huge guys towering over me. They are wearing jerseys that says 'Seishingan Gakuen'. Oh great!

"What's a pretty girl doing here?" the guy in the middle said with a smirk. I frowned and was about to say something when he stepped a bit closer that made me take a step back. "You came to cheer me on?" his team mates laughed at the back.

I gulped. These guys are huge more like in 5'8 above. My 5'0 height stand no chance against these gorillas. They're even taller than midget! Yare yare.

"With a face like that? I doubt it." 

The smirk on his face was wiped away from his face and it was turned into a scowl.

Gosh! He looks hideous. 

He was about to say something when someone pulled my wrist and the next thing I knew I was slammed into a hard chest.

He smells good.

When I looked up, I saw the serious face of Seijuro. I gulped as his mismatched eyes glared at the guys in front of us.