Chapter Eight

KUROKIBA ALICIA

It's Monday again, folks!

After staying in Marga and Kumagarami's chick apartment for the weekends, it's to go back to Kyoto, to Rakuzan.

I sighed. I didn't wanna go back to Kyoto anymore and believe me Marga is so close in karate chopping me so Mika have to step in and suggested to have an unofficial shokugeki with that tall red head as the judge.

Huh, lucky bastard. Being able to taste the former queens' dishes. Hmp.

Walking in the gym of Rakuzan high, it's time again for club activities.

Im so dreading this +_+

Basketball club. Seijuro Akashi... Oh gosh. I just wanna die. Like seriously, I felt like skipping club activities but If I do that then he's gonna drag me in an empty classroom and threaten me again! >/////<

FLASHBACK brought to you by Maji Burgers.

While skipping my way back to my classroom, I just had the greatest meal of my life!  I didn't know the cafeteria makes good food and VANILLA MILKSHAKEEEEES! But of course, Maji Burger's milkshakes are still the best.

I'm just thinking of spending my weekend on Tokyo again. Oh, I might probably visit mother and father and of course my annoying brothers =_=

"Alicia." a cold voice said.

I dont hear anythiiiiiing ^O^

I still continued skipping my way and walked passed the red head midget who looks like he's gonna kill someone. Is that someone me? 

No, probably not. What a beautiful day it is \(^O^)/

Then suddenly he held my wrist tightly and dragged me to god knows where.

"Hey this is kidnapping!" I exclaimed. It's a good thing the hallways are empty since everyone is having lunch in some restaurant or in the cafeteria. I frowned when he didn't even spared me a glance or even talked to me.

I can also feel his dark, demanding and superior aura surrounding him just now. Oh god, who pissed this midget? And what does it have to do with me? Why does he always have to direct his anger and irritation to poor me? 

He's so annoying. 

We arrived in a familiar door.

Yep, you guessed it right. We're in front of the student council room--

He opened the door and dragged me inside.

Now, we're inside @_@. He dragged me again to another door which is the door to his office and again dragged me inside.

Geez, he's still silent.

When we are inside, he close the door shut. Due to his fast reflexes, he quickly slammed me to the door(but not enough to hurt me) and trapped me with his arms and body.

I gulped as I meet his heterochromatic eyes. He seems angry.

I wonder why? @_@

"Personal bubble?" I said in an 'unsure' tone. He looks really mad though.

"......" He just continued staring at me straight to the eyes with furrowed eyebrows, totally ignoring me. 

Still trapped by his arms and body, I started to get annoyed which totally made my day ruined.