One of These Days(Marhinki)

"One of these days, I'm going to ask her out,"Sohinki said.

"Then do it, you pussy,"Lasercorn chuckled.

"Hey! I am NOT a pussy,"Sohinki defended.

"MmmHmm,"Lasercorn mumbled in disbelief.

"Dammit, what if she doesn't like me?"

"I had that problem once,"Lasercorn said,"I was terrified to ask this girl out. Damn, she was so pretty."

"So, what did you do?"

"I married her,"Lasercorn said, like this should've been completely obvious.

"Smartass,"Sohinki joked.

Joven talked in the lobby with a stressed out Mari.

"Come on Joven,"Mari said,"You're not helping."

"You have a crush,"Joven teased,"How can I help you?"

"Tell me if he likes me,"She said.

"How should I know?"

She sighed in frustration.

"You guys are friends,"She said.

Lasercorn and Jovenshire got together and talked about their friends Sohinki and Mari.

"So they both like each other,"Lasercorn asked, a devious smile on his face.

"Yeah...what are you thinking about?"

Lasercorn told Joven his plan. The next day, they went about the plan. First, Joven called Mari and Sohinki and told them if they could come to his house for a meeting. Next, Lasercorn greeted them at the door when they arrived.

"You guys are here,"Joven said,"Come in."

"What did you need?,"Mari asked.

"We need to make some changes to next week's grand theft smosh,"Joven lied,"Lasercorn broke his computer."

Lasercorn shrugged and gave us the "what are you gonna do?" look.

"Right. So...just go sit at the table and, we'll be right back,"Lasercorn said.

Mari stopped cold as soon as she stepped into the kitchen. At the table were two candles, two plates and two forks and knives, sitting across from each other. Lasercorn came into the room, wearing a waitor costume.

"Please sit down,"He said, in a weird accent,"Your food will be ready momentarily."

"You set this up,"Sohinki exclaimed.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, sir,"Lasercorn answered, in the same accent.

Sohinki pulled back a chair and allowed Mari to sit, then pushed the chair in.

"Thank you, Sohinki,"Mari said.

"You're welcome,"Sohinki said, blushing,"And call me Matt."

"Matt..."Mari repeated, enjoying the way it just rolled off her tongue,"Why are they doing this to us?"

"Romantic candle light dinner,"Matt said,"Maybe they think we like each other or something."

"We'll show them,"Mari said stubbornly.

Mari walked over to Matt, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him forward for a kiss. When she pulled away, Matt smirked.

"Mari..."

He took her hand, intertwining the fingers.

"How long,"Mari asked.

"How long what?"

"How long have you felt this way,"She asked.

"Oh...ever since we met,"Matt answered,"How about you?"

She just smiled and kissed him again. Lasercorn and Joven stood nearby, admiring their matchmaking skills. They high-fived, and Matt flipped them off while he kissed Mari.