Byleth nodded, "Of course" she said.

Claude's face turned slightly red, "Hey, I'm not a child" he said defensively.

Nardel laughed "No one said you were Master Claude" he said, "There is nothing wrong with someone having your back" he added.

Claude nodded, "I suppose you're right" he admitted.

"Of course I am" Nardel laughed, "Anyways how long do you intend to stay in Riegan territory?" he asked "Should I ask the maids to prep two rooms for the night?" he added.

Claude shook his head, "Nah, it's best we head back to the monastery already" he said "The Kingdom was a bit apprehensive about this one not being there" Claude added while gesturing to Byleth.

Nardel nodded, "I see" he said then turned to Byleth, "It was a pleasure meeting you miss Byleth" he said "You'll probably be seeing more of me in the future" he added.

Byleth smiled at him, "I figured as much" she said, "Thank you for your hospitality" she added.

"I'll be in touch" Claude said to Nardel then turned around towards the exit of the Riegan Estate, Byleth followed him.

Dimitri:

Dimitri was pacing the cathedral; Glenn had kept him up telling Dimitri how close they were to having the wrenches head and that he better not screw it up. There was still no Lambert or Lady Patricia, but Dimitri was grateful for that since Glenn was being an absolute nightmare lately.

Dimitri heard someone enter in the Cathedral, "Your Highness" they called out.

Dedue.

His faithful companion.

"What do you want?" Dimitri hissed, he remained pacing the cathedral.

"Your presence is required Your Highness" Dedue said, "Byleth and Claude returned from Riegan territory and requested a meeting" he added.

Dimitri's pacing faltered for a moment, "I don't care" he said then began his pacing once again.

"Dimitri" Dedue said softly, Dimitri flinched a bit at the tone "It's important that you come" he added. Dedue paused for a moment, it looked more to be hesitation.

"What is it?" Dimitri hissed.

Dedue seemed to be thinking it over still, then finally he spoke "Rodrigue mentioned that they have possible information for our next battle" Dedue said.

Dimitri stopped once again and looked to Dedue, "More Imperial soldiers for us to kill eh?" Dimitri said with a dark chuckle then began walking to the exit of the cathedral with Dedue following closely behind him.

When Dimitri and Dedue entered the Cardinals room the meeting had already begun. "It all went about as well as it could have. Each lord has agreed to provide us with soldiers and supplies" Claude said.

"I'm convinced you were able to convince all of those scattered nobles to help us" Judith said, "I thought they would quarrel about how much support they should each provide. That's what they usually do" she added.

Claude nodded, "Well, Count Gloucester took the initiative in taking on responsibilities" he said, "I presume that was because you spoke with him in advance, Lorenz" he added.

"I merely explained the situation at hand, and my Father nearly followed your lead, Claude" Lorenz said, "It was because you had Byleth there to represent our eventual fight against Rhea. My Father is a pious follower of the Church of Seiros, but even he knows that Rhea has gone too far" he added.