Locked

I woke up to grunts and.. moans?

i slowly open my eyes and adjust myself to the brightness. once i did, my heart sprang mad. my eyes widened in horror at what i just witnessed.

This motherfucker..

is wanking!!

my whole face goes the deepest colour of red possible, even making my ears red. Feitan was lying down on a bed, touching himself. his face looked extremely satisfyed and was a pink colour.

His hands slowly sped up, his lips now being held hostage by his teeth.

Holy

Shit.

i quickly closed my eyes again, pretending i was asleep. Lord please forgive me for what i just fucking saw.
I heard a loud-ish moan. Please dont tell me thats what i thought it was.

minutes passed by and my eyes were now straining to be shut.
im guessing he was done now.

"Tch."

I could sense he was really close to me. i pretened to slowly wake up and 'adjust my eyes to the brightness' (once more.)

"finally.. brat." he gritted his teeth

i tried to move but i couldnt. thats when i realized. i was fully chained down to the floor, in an awkward sitting postition, chained to a pole which was behind me. i slowly lifted my head at the black haired boy in front of me.

my face once again went a deep red at the lewd thoughts i was having of him.

"cat bit your tounge?" he said, emotionless.

"w-wha-"

"enough waffling for now. Hmm.." he trailed off, his eyes along with him, looking up and down at my body. he smirked. i tensed up.

"why did you steal the scarlett eyes."

i looked down, remembering what had happened.

"t-they are just.. so..pretty..."

he frowns and lifts my head up with his long fingers.

"thats not all. tell me. are you associated with the chain user?"

i frowned, whos this chain user? the only chain user i know is this hot guy, chaining ME up.

"no."

the room fell silent.

i noticed him getting a sharp razor out from his pocket and slowly grazed it across my soft neck-skin.
he smirked

"tell me or ill force it out on you."

"im not fucking hiding anything. ive literally told you everything there is. i stole then because its my dream to have scarlett eyes. once again, there fucking pretty!" i shouted the last part.
he gritted his teeth and walked out the door.

"you'll regret shouting."

hm, will i now, fucking short ass. he would be embarassed if i fucking exposed him.. wanking...

my face goes red at the thought. fuck, y/n, fuck fuck fuck. i need to stop.

i easily break out of the chains and head for the window. i jumped on the windowsill and realized how high we were. i smirked. nothing new.

i jumped. i could feel the sensation of the wind pushing across my face. after what felt like one minute, i finally landed. i kneeled, both my hands on the floor, and ran for it.