Chapter 3

I finished XYZ and it was unreal! The whole arc with Team Flare and THE KALOS LEAGUE was so good. Pikachu popped off which was so nice because it felt like it was all Greninja but then Pikachu did that! I loved it! I was on the edge of my seat the whole entire time. I'm probably going to rewatch it again soon. It inspired me to write this story even more. Remember when I said this story was only going to have a couple of parts, yeah so that is not happening anymore. I have big plans for this story! Anyways, enjoy!

Serena woke up and realized that Ash and Dawn weren't in the room. As a matter of fact, their beds were still made. Serena suddenly started to worry that something happened.

"Clemont! Bonnie! Wake up! Ash and Dawn are missing!"

With that, the siblings suddenly stood up and started to look around, trying to find any signs of their two friends.

A worried look spread on Bonnie's face. "Where do you think they could have gone?"

Clemont started to pack up his things. "We should look go look around for them"

Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont went outside of their room and began to ask Nurse Joy and others in the Pokemon Center if they had seen their missing friends. With no look, the group started to look outside.

Clemont headed towards the back of the Pokemon Center as he thought he should inspect the forest. As he turned the corner of the Pokemon Center, a bench came into view which had two people sitting on it with two Pokemon to the right of them. Upon further inspection, he soon recognized the two people as their missing friends and let a disappointed sigh.

"Serena! Bonnie! I found them!"

Serena and Bonnie came quickly to Clemont's side, Serena having a similar reaction to the inventor. Bonnie, on the other hand, was relieved that they had found their friends. She realized the position.

"Look at how cute!" She exclaimed.

Ash and Dawn had fallen asleep on top of one and other. Dawn's head was resting on Ash's shoulder while Ash rested his head on Dawn's head. Their partner pokemon were reflecting this position. With Pikachu resting his head on Piplup.

Serena and Clemont were both seen with a half-smile. A part of their hearts broke a little at the sight. Bonnie ran up to the group.

"Ash! Dawn! Good morning!"

Dawn, Piplup, and Pikachu woke up confused, Dawn then connected the dots and realized what happened. A blush appeared on her face. She tried to lift her head but soon realized what was stopping her from doing this.

Dawn tapped Ash's leg. "Ash, wake up, we fell asleep on the bench"

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" The boy said in his dreams.

Dawn giggled. "Why am I not surprised by he's dreaming about that?"

After getting moving her head from Ash's shoulders and then turned to Pikachu. "Hey Pikachu, you thinking what I'm thinking?" She said with a smirk.

"Pika!" To say Pikachu was excited was an understatement, he loved waking up his best friend.

Pikachu's cheeks began to spark, indicating what he was going to do next. "Pika-chu!"

"AAAAHHH"

The whole group laughed. Now Ash was awake!

Serena smiled. "Good morning Ash!"

Ash looked around and had the same confused look as the others had before. Unlike the others, Ash was not able to connect the dots.

"What am I doing out here?"