Chapter 2

I want to make this seem like an actual episode of the anime so I'm not going to be only dedicating the story to Ash and Dawn, even though this is a Pearlshipping story, I don't want to completely ignore the other characters. In other news, I'm almost halfway done with season 19 and it's unreal so far! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Today was the day of the showcase. Even after her talk with Dawn, Serena was still feeling nervous. How could she not? There were so many people counting on her. As Serena woke up, she looked and saw a note under the door.

Hi guys, I hope everyone had a good sleep!

I just wanted to write you to let you know that I won't be able to meet up with you guys until after the Showcase. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone. I'm talking to you Ash!.

Serena, good luck at the showcase! I'll be rooting for you all the way!

Love, Dawn

Noises could behind her, indicating that everyone was beginning to wake up.

"Goooodddd morning everyone!" said Bonnie.

Ash woke up and looked around, softly petting Pikachu on his back. Then, he noticed that Serena was holding something.

"Hey Serena, whatcha got there?" He asked pointing to the note.

"Oh this? This is a note from Dawn" she responded.

Clemont put his glasses on. "What does it say?"

Serena then read the note from Dawn out loud to the rest of the group.

Bonnie frowned. "Aw man, I wanted to play with her Pokemon more!"

Clemont sighed. "Bonnie, you'll be able to play with them after the showcase"

Bonnie wasn't the only one that was disappointed that they would have to wait so long until they could see Dawn again. Ash really wanted to speak to her about what she said to Serena last night.

"Let's go have breakfast and then ahead to the Showcase Theater!" Serena suggested

Ash and Bonnie responded, "Sounds good!"

...

Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie arrived at the gorgeous Showcase Theater. It was a sight to behold. The beautiful pillars in front and the blue accents added so much character that beautifully complimented the town.

"Well look who it is"

The group turned to where the voice was coming from.

"Miette! Are you competing in the Pokemon Showcase?" asked Serena.

"That's right!" She turned to the boy with the infamous Pikachu. "Ash, you'll cheer me on right?"

Serena knew exactly what Miette was doing, but that didn't stop her from letting out a slight scream in frustration.

The boy on the other hand, did not realize what Miette was doing. So he just responded, "Yeah of course! I'll be cheering the both of you on!"

Clemont looked at the time. "Oh boy! You guys better get going, the performance is starting soon!"

With that Miette and Serena walked away after thanking the boy with the glasses.

"You know Serena, I haven't forgotten our deal" Miette said.

Serena began to blush furiously again. "Miette!"

Miette skipped on ahead laughing.

...