Pt.3 Author 1

"Get the fuck out of my car"
Deon shuddered from the amount of terror this small fry emitted. But was strangely aroused? Not to mention Robin was holding his shoulders on his own accord. Deon's standards on intimate with this guy had been set pretty fucking low, but this was basically the equivalent of hugging.
"Sorry no can do buckeroo, you're my ride home." Deon smirked with his eye brows quirked. Robin groaned while he began to ruthlessly ruffle his hair. "Now I know where that bed head comes from" Deon thought.
"Ok first you inconceivable asshole, I'm not you're fucking personalized Uber driver. Second, I don't have the energy to drive your ass to whatever bridge you live under." Robin paused his rant to take a breath of air which Deon found unbelievably cute. It was like angering a tiny kitten.
"And third, I have to go to work goddammit." He sighed while glancing at the time.
Now, Deon found this very unexpected as he didn't find Robin as.. well domesticated.
"Well hey dude I'm not in any rush. Also my ride kinda drove off when I decided to save your ass." Deon explained while buckling his seatbelt, ensuring he wasn't leaving. (Remember kids, safety first!) This earned a nasty snarl from Robin. He then turned the key aggressively starting the car.
"For fucks sake fine! Just don't get in my way."
"Sure thing Penny!"
Robin gritted his teeth as he began to drive onto the freeway, already regretting his decision.
"Just shut up" He snapped.
Deon smirked at this reaction and began to play with the radio dials. He stopped on one channel and turned up the volume.
"Dude this is my jam!" Deon exclaimed, dimples visible now.
"What the fuck? Guns n Roses, really?"
"Hey hey now bro don't diss the king's."
"Whatever" Robin said with a little chuckle in his voice. Deon glanced at him and saw the tiniest smirk on Robins face. Deon's smile deepened as he continued rocking out to Sweet Child O' Mine.

~At Robin's work~

Robin and Deon stood out of "Café Mocha." Deon just stared at awe at the cafe and back at Robin as he got out, what he assumed was his uniform, out of the trunk.
"You work here?" Deon gestured at the little cafe still awestruck.
"Yea? So fucking what? Wanna fight?"
"Ha as if short stuff."
"Say goodbye to your kneecaps fucker!"
Before Robin had the chance to "attack" a frantic women ran out from the cafe and grabbed Robin by the collar. Deon watched as the little dude was dragged into the cafe by the women with short plum colored hair. "Well alright then" He said as he put his hands in his pant pockets and followed the two in. Deon sat at a table near the window and patiently awaited Robin, while making a fort from sugar packets. He hummed to himself as he began to build creamer town on the left. Robin then walked out of the backroom and took his place behind the front counter. He glanced over to Deon only to be met with a wave and a dorky smile. Robin rolled his eyes exasperated and began to take a new customers order.
"He doesn't even smile when greeting customers huh.." Deon thought aloud while staring at the boy. His eyes then drifted to the uniform he was wearing which was a light brown and a creme white color. A nice change from the constant black he insisted on wearing daily.
"Weird right?"
Deon snapped out of his daze and looked up to the women who had dragged Robin in moments before. Before he could respond she took a seat across from him and began to assist in the making of creamer town.
"I mean the dude never smiles, or shows anything that resembles happiness and yet..." She trails off. Suddenly she looks at Deon straight in the eyes.
"Say... Do you like our little Robin?"