Thana is the butt of the joke

Start from the beginning

"Enough! Under no circumstances would I EVER lie down with such lowly creatures!"

"Kars, you know that's not true. You have slept with plenty of humans." Esidisi chuckles.

"Wait. What?" Thana tilts her head. "you told me in the future, that you only slept with my mom and you wouldn't even sleep with vampires."

"Esidisi, shut up." Kars whispers.

"It's true! He has slept with plenty of women and men. Both human and Vampire." Esidisi smirked.

"IT WAS ONE MAN!"

"Nope. It was two. The other man was m- HMPF!" Kars covers Esidisi's mouth.

"I will skin you alive. Do you understand me?" Kars whispers. Esidisi nods and Kars let's go of Esidisi.

"So... Were you guys a thing? Like an in love kinda thing?" Thana was angry that her father lied to her but more surprised that her father was with Esidisi.

Kars just glared at Thana and Esidisi nodded with a smug look behind him.

"Wow. I was gonna call you Momsidisi too."

"Enough of this!" Kars almost growls. "You said you can prove that you are my child? Humor me then. If you are wrong I'll decapitate you right now right here. I don't normally harm females, but I'll make an exception because your presence has caused an annoyance." Wammu looks at Thana with pity, and Esidisi mouths "I'm sorry." To her.

"Ok. So this is the power that I learned how to control thanks to Wamuu."

Electricity engulfs Thana's body and then disappears. She looks to see their reaction Wamuu and Esidisi seemed impressed, but Kars still had the same expression. "Really? Nothing?" Thana says in slight defeat.

"I could believe we are the same species but not my child." Kars says scowling at the girl

"Yeah. I wish I weren't your child, but I don't know how else to convince you!" Thana says frustrated.

"What if she's telling the truth? She even has your eyes. She even looks like your mother." Wamuu says
trying to defend her.

"You mean thr mother he killed?" Thana mumbles.

"What?!" Kars shouts. "How could you possibly know that?!"

"Because you told me dumb dumb! Just like you told me about everything else! You told me about the mask and the stone! You told me about how you used it and became the ultimate life form, got shot into space, froze for some years, came back and some how lost your memory, hooked up with my mother and left before you could find out about me because you regained your memory, and you went to go find the other Pillar men to make them just like you. That's why I got wings and shit!" She says sprouting her wings.

Kars is surprised but his focus is on one thing now. "Did you say I used the stone? And it worked?" A smirk appeared on Kars face and Thana realized she might have said too much.

Thana retracts her wings "Well. No. I don't know, I-"

"If your lying then there is no proof that you're my daughter."

"I- am your Daughter!"

"So explain to me. What is your goal?"

"...I have to prevent bad things from happening to you guys."

"Then why are you so hesitant? this could all be easy for you..." Kars then looks at the group of humans. "Unless someone you knew would make it a little harder. Alright girl. I believe you are my daughter."

"Wait, really?"

"Which is why we'll just simply take you and learn information without distraction from your human friends."

"Wh-" Thana was hit on the shoulder by Esidisi and she passed out.

Classic.

"Hey! What the hell? You can't hit a woman like that!" Joseph yells.

"I just did though." Esidisi says while picking up the girl.

"Wamuu, Esidisi. Let us leave. We have no need for the humans."

"You can't let them just take her!" Mark panics.

"He's right Jojo! Thana knows to much!" Caesar grabs Joseph's shoulder.

"I was gonna say because she's our friend and she literally saved my life-" Mark was interrupted by Joseph.

"Yes! We can't let them leave this place! With Thana's knowledge of the future they can get away with anything!"

"For fucks sake."

And thus, there is now another fight I have to write out...

Yaaaaay.

★★∅
You know, I don't know why I put the symbols there. They don't have any significance.

I read you guys comments btw. You guys are so nice😭😭😭 and you guys are funny as hell. I had 26 notifications from one commenter alone. I never respond because I don't know what to say😳

In other news, I met my Grandfather. He was nice but talking to him was awkward. During the whole visit he mentioned his other grandkids but never my sister. If he doesn't choose to be in my sisters life then I won't be in his. My mother keeps telling me to make a relationship with him but if he chooses to disregard his own son and his other granddaughter then I refuse to be apart of his family.

Well I'm now determined to make a lemon😳 I don't know who's gonna be in it, but if I can make a shitty fight scene then I can make a shitty lemon😌 (doesn't necessarily mean it'll be in this story)

Y'all have a good one and be safe👌🏽

Bye-bye~😳