3||catching magic||3

I sat there getting yelled at by sans and surprisingly grilby. Lazaro just wanted, sipping his 3rd glass of whiskey.

"What if he didn't leave and fought you inside? I don't want anyone here getting hurt." Grilby's flames grew, but soften at my expression. He sighed.
"I know I don't know you well, I apologize for yelling." I looked up, smiling slightly.

"The fact that your yelling at me proves that we'll be good friends." I said, getting a nudge from Lazaro.

"It's true. Our friends use to do the same, even locked her up a few times so she didn't burn anyone." I gave him a small look. He realized what he said.

"So she uses fire as her weapon, huh." Sans stated, taking a sip from his ketchup bottle. I nodded slowly.

"When I'm furious..... I don't react kindly to my friends being hurt..." I coldly stated, looking down at my bottle. I sigh and smiled.
"I'll be right back, gonna take a breather."I said, getting up and headed outside. I went to the alleyway and took out a cigarette, quickly lightly it up with my finger. I breath in the nicotine, felling my stress disappear for now.

"What was that kid." I whip my hand towards the voice, finding nothing. I stand there, confuse.
"What a swing ya have there." I glance behind me, seeing sans. I huffed.

"Well when it's dark ya gotta be ready to strike." I smiled, though it dropped when I saw Sans expression. His sockets were black voids, his grin still there though.
"What is it, you look like you saw a ghost." I questioned, blowing out a puff of smoke. I stared at the end if the cigar. I need to light something up.

"What was that trick you did with your hand." I raised a brow, putting on a poker face. He saw me. How.

"You mean this?" I take out my lighter, though I put it back in my pocket.
"Did you monsters not have them?" I joked, dropping my cigarette and squashed it.
"Any who, I should probably get Lazaro and head home." I lied, walking past him.

"What about that guy." I halted. Glancing back.

"What about them."

"When ya fighting him." I nodded slowly.

"Soon." I blankly answered. I went into grilby, putting on a big smile. Lazaro was passed out at the bar, a stack of French fries on his head. I glare at sans who was somehow back on his stool. He can teleport. I need to be careful about that.
"Really sans?" He just grinned at my.

"What, I saw that he was FRYing to sleep so I just had to help." I rolled my eyes. I looked at Grilby, smiling genuinely. I handed him 40 dollars an then picked off the fries on him.

"Keep the 20 dollar tip. It was nice seeing you, I hope we become good friends." I said with a smile, watching as a blue tint covered Grilby's cheeks. I turned, picking up Lazaro and carried him like a baby. I leave, my smile falling. I make it home, putting Lazaro in my bed, I kiss his forehead and tucked him in. I change out of my clothes into more comfortable ones, the ones where I'll be able to move more. I head out into the night with my bat, walking towards Mount Ebott woods.

Sans POV.

We watched her leave with the guy, though I turned to smirk at Grilby.
"You got the HOTS for her, don't ya Grilbs." I said, chuckling when he turned blue. I dropped my smile and looked at him seriously.

"I don't think we should trust her." I stated, getting a look from him.

"Sans, if this is a joke I don't like it." He lowly said.

"I wouldn't joke about that, not when it's obvious you have a thing for her." I said, making him go blue slightly.

"I-I don't have a 'thing' for her, we barely know eachother. Sans, we met her yesterday." He huffed, looking away with a blue face. I chuckled, but frowned.

"I teleported into the alleyway just to chat when I sensed magic..... I saw her hand emit fire."I blankly said, in a hushed tone in case someone overheard. He stared at me.

"Maybe it was a lighter."I frown.

"She did pull one out, but I watched her light up her cigarette. Why would she pull out a lighter if-"

"Sans enough." Grilby growled, the flames on his head growing a deep red color. I stopped, frowning.

"Sorry, but you know I wouldn't say this without a good reason." I quietly said, getting a sigh from the fire man.

"I know I just...... How about we wait until she messes up or something...."I nodded, sockets empty. Within a split second I smile at him.

"Welp, Paps probably wondering where I am so I better be off. Bye grilbs." He nod, though I quickly teleported outside Femi's place, seeing her leave her apartment. She was wearing a black crop top, shorts that were too short for my liking, fish net leggings, blue and black tennis shoes, and a blue flannel around her waist. She carried a bat, resting it on her shoulder's. Oh no.