"So Kelly, tell me why you're walking along a backroad, alone at five o' clock in the morning, looking like you just rolled out of fight club." She asks, her voice still not sounding normal.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I answered sadly, because it's the truth. If I were to explain everything I had been through to someone like Diana, I would be put into a mental institution. No matter how much trauma I had been through, no one besides the Torchwood team would ever believe me. And I was about to go to them and tell them there are now two me's. I'm starting to think I am going crazy. 

"A lot of times the words people tell you are the truth. No matter how crazy it sounds." She answers solemnly. 

"You wouldn't want to believe what has happened to me." I answer, but I look over and see she is close to tears once again.

"Do you think that I wanted to believe that my husband was cheating on me!? That my very own sister would be actually telling me the truth after years of lying to almost everyone she has ever known? And I just had  to stay on my high horse, and think she was jealous of my relationship until I walked into the gym to see him making out with some BIMBO in the fucking LOCKER ROOM?" She is screaming by the end, and her tears from anger now. 

I am stunned into silence and I keep my eyes forward. After a few tense minutes I speak up to say "I'm sorry," but she says it at the same time.

"I didn't mean to release all that crap on you. I'm just.... overwhelmed, I guess. I didn't expect her to be telling the truth."

"I think she was just looking out for you. Maybe she didn't want you to find out the way you did."

"Yeah," she answers sadly. "Blind faith in the ones you care about the most should be enough." 

After that we stop talking, but the silence is no longer awkward or tense. I struggle to keep my eyes from closing because I need to be alert and ready when I get to the hub. She asks me once where I need to be dropped off and I answer Jack and Ianto's apartment to not look insane being dropped off at an office building, but when I arrive they are not there. They must have slept at the hub last night, but when I come back out of the complex Diana is gone, so I continue through the city to the hub.

Walking through Cardiff in the clothes I'm wearing has gotten me some dirty stares. In all honesty I'm surprised no one has called the cops. I try not to look at anyone, briskly walking past anyone out in the early morning, trying to get to the Torchwood building as quickly as I can. Fifteen minutes and thirty dirty looks later I arrive at the tourist office, where I see Ianto just opening it.

"Ianto!" I yell as I run towards him, using the last of my energy I seem to have. I see a flash of fear and confusion cross his face before hi instincts take over and he pulls out a gun from his waistband. I automatically stop in my tracks and put my hands up.

"Who are you? TELL ME WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!" Ianto yells at  me his hand trembling a little, as he shakes his gun towards me.

"Ianto, it's me." I answer attempting to take a step forward, but his shoulders tense and he raises the gun higher, and I freeze once again.

"No, it's not." His welsh voice shaking with confusion. " I saw you in the hub with Jack five minutes ago."

So the hulamori had already found their way into the hub. I was planning on taking on one issue at a time, but it looks like every problem I have is coming crashing down on me.

"No, Ianto, you have to believe me. The me in there is not me. That's a hulamori disguised as me." I say desperately. Even as I say it out loud I know it sounds ridiculous, there is no way he is going to believe me. He looks at me curiously for a few seconds before nodding his head backwards, letting me know to come into the office. I come in and close the door behind me, but Ianto has yet to lower his gun. I shutter away from the bright lights above me, diverting my eyes down. I hear Ianto's footsteps heading to my right. 

"JACK! COME UP HERE! NOW!" He screams through the door so loud that I wince again, bringing my eyes up a little to see him with his back facing the open door entrance to the hub, gun still up and ready to shoot. The throbbing in my head becomes so intense now that I am exposed to more light, that tears begin to leak out of the side of eyes. When I hear a distant "what do you want?" and the creek of a door opening the entire room goes black. 

------------------------

I cannot tell you how sorry I am about forgetting about this story and not updating in forever! 

But I swear the last chapter is already being worked on and will be up soon so we can finally put a close to this whole train wreck of battle!