i wince in pain as he drags me down the corridor, and into a room with a chair. i see a wall of knives and a table with guns. there is also a wall of glass that separates me from rows of middle aged and older men. the bidders.

they force me into the chair and tie my hands together, and more nerves start to set in as a man grabs a knife from the wall. it's skinny, but it's sharp. i glance at agent winters, and he gives me a reassuring nod, before turning to the bidders. "let's see how she can handle pain." he says, flatly, before the other man walks over to me with the knife in one hand, and a fist in his other.

he punches me across the face, causing my head to rock from side to side, before the image becomes clear again. then i'm hit again, but this time, it's multiple quick punches. i try to not wince at the pain, no matter how badly it hurts.

after the last punch, he transfers his knife to his dominant hand, and breaks the skin around my wrists, causing blood to rush out. tears fall down my face as he cuts the other one.

just as he is about to cut my thighs, the back door to the room of bidders busts open. SWAT agents fill the room, followed by my own team, shouting things like FBI and telling them to back away from me.

the man pick up his gun and aims it at the agents as more workers of the ring enter the room, all strong men. they all raise rifles and pistols at the swat agents, and shoot to break the glass. just then, a full on shootout begins.

to my right, agent winters drops to the ground, and rub my bloody wrists against the rope trying to free myself and not get caught in the crossfire. i look around frantically and my eyes meet morgan's, who is guarding the door, making sure no bidders get out.

eventually, i get my wrists free and drop down out of my chair, ducking down. i feel a bullet go through my foot and i yelp in pain, yanking my feet up to my chest. i look down as my foot begins to drip blood, and the SWAT agents advance to the back room where all of the girls are. there were so many people working the ring back there. god, i hope kayla is okay.

as the sounds rings in my ears, i feel someone tryin to get my attention. my vision begins to blur and i can see messy dark hair at my side. it's spencer.

"spencer..."

"stells, stay awake you're going to be okay." he whisper shouts.

just then, my vision becomes clear again as he creates a tourniquet from his sleeves to stop my wrists from bleeding, and tells his mic that medics are needed.

"spencer, go. i'll be fine. there's over a dozen girls back there."

he gives me a disapproving look. "stella.."

"i'll be fine. GO." i shout, and he gets up, hesitantly, and heads into the back room. i look out into the audience, and see many agents arresting the bidders.

once they're all handcuffed and being hauled out in groups, agent winters runs into the back room to assess the injuries back there, and derek runs up with a medic.

"stella, you're okay. you're going to be okay."

the medic lifts up my shot foot. "through and through. she'll be fine." i hear one say faintly as they lay me on the gurney and haul me out to a ambulance.

-

they don't bother taking me to the hospital, because they can assess and patch up my gunshot wound in the ambulance. they stitch up my wrists, and check me out for other injuries, but they don't find any. they take me off of the bed, handing me a blanket, and set me on the step of the ambulance as i watch everyone come out in handcuffs.

soon, the agents start coming out, as well as girls who were up for sale. i make eye contact with kayla, and she gives me a soft smile as she keeps walking. i let go out a sigh of relief that i didn't even know i was holding.

soon enough, my team comes out of the building as more medics rush in, and that's when i see spencer. he speed walks over to me and embraces me in his arms. then i let my tears fall as i feel his heart beating super quickly.

"stella i had no idea you were in there. why didn't you tell us?" he mumbles into the crook of my neck.

"i wasn't allowed to tell any of you. how long was i in there for?"

"a day and a half. i'm just so glad you're okay. did they do anything to you?"

"just a couple punches to my face and they cut my wrists. that's all. i swear." as i pull away and wipe my tears.

as soon as my hands leave my face, spencer grasps my cheeks and pulls my lips to his. i am shocked at first, and don't know whether to kiss back, or pull away, knowing that our entire team is around.

but i give in.

i deepen the kiss and after a few seconds, i pull away and see derek and emily watching from a distance. when they see that i saw them, they immediately look away. i look around for hotch or rossi, and i don't see them. thank god.

"what was that for?" i ask spencer with a smile.

"stella, i- i like you more than a friend."

-

A/N: wow this was quite an eventful chapter. also, am i moving too fast? should i go more in depth at certain parts? lmk what you guys want.