one

Stella's POV:

I wake up tangled in bedsheets with another man, who I did not recognize. I immediately jolt out of bed, looking for my bra and underwear. As soon as I get them on, the man in my bed sits up. I flinch.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you... uh..."

"Stella. And you are... uhhh..."

"Spencer."

"Well, Spencer, you have to leave. It is my first day of work and I have to be ready in 45 minutes."

"Alright. I have to go get ready for work too. Unless..."

I smirk and kiss him one last time. "That's all. I have to go shower, and when I come out, you better be gone."

He chuckles and nods and begins to collect his clothes from all over my bedroom floor. Just as I turn on my shower, I hear my front door open and shut. I showered, dried my hair, put on some makeup, and picked out my outfit for my first day. I pull on a light purple blouse, black dress pants, and small black heels. I walk into the bathroom and run my fingers through my long blonde hair, giving it some volume, but not too much. I grab my keys and walk out the door.

As the elevator doors open to the BAU, I am greeted by a man.

"Hello, I am SSA Aaron Hotchner, but everyone just calls me Hotch. I am the unit chief and will be showing and introducing you to everyone. Luckily for you, we have a case today. By the looks of it, I don't think you have a go bag."

"Oh, I can run back and get one." I say.

"Don't bother. The case is local." He says and starts walking towards the bullpen, towards my co-workers. But one person stands out. My jaw drops when he looks up. His jaw drops too and he immediately clears his throat.

"Everyone, this is Agent Stella Keller. Here we have agents Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, you can call her JJ, Penelope Garcia, and David Rossi. Then we have Dr. Spencer Reid."

I shake each of their hands, one by one, and then hesitate when I get to Spencer, knowing that both him and I are recollecting our events from last night. I eventually shake his hand.

"Everyone, meet up in the conference room in 10 minutes. Agent Keller, right here is your desk, you can get set up." Hotch says, while walking to his office.

I walk over and set down my things and Spencer walks over.

"Are you taking a contraceptive?" He whispers so that only I can hear. I nod, and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I know how to keep a secret." I say with a smile. He nods and winks at me, and then heads over to his desk. I smile, but immediately wipe it off when I see another agent look in my direction. I continue to unpack my stuff, and I overhear agent Morgan talking to Spencer.

"Hey Reid, who gave you that little hickey?" Morgan says with a smirk.

"Um.. what hickey?" He asks.

"The one on your neck, pretty boy. You didn't do a very good job covering it up." He laughs.

"None of your business, Morgan." He mumbles.

"Looks like Reid had some fun last night." Prentiss says from afar.

"Shut up guys." Reid says, while heading up to the conference room.

I can feel my face heating up, even though nobody is suspecting me. I know Spencer is thinking about it, and I am too. I don't think either of us expected this to happen. To meet again.