Rewrite!

Hello readers! First off, I want to say thank you for all your support! This book has gotten way more love than I thought it would and I am so thankful for all the people who have taken the time to read it! 

I started writing this book a few years ago and since then my writing has changed a lot. I often look back at this writing and cringe because I know it could be better - yet, you all love it anyways, which makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! This has always been a really rough draft of a story I hoped to further work on at a later date and I think that later date is approaching! 

I want to make this book better and if you have a suggestion on how I could do so I would love to hear it! You guys have an outside perspective that I find valuable. There are many things that I would like to change about Finding Beauty going forward and many things I'd like to keep. Feel free to let me know in the comments or private message me about what you think would make this book better, whether that be critique's on characters, plot, or the writing. Were there any scenes you would have liked to seen? Any characters you wanted more of? Less of? Were there any plot holes? Did some things need more of an explanation? Am I asking too many questions? 

Whatever insight you think you may have for me, I'm open to it. Of course, try to be polite about it. 

I'm already starting a rewrite but I'm not so sure when or if it'll be up on Wattpad. I will keep you all in the loop! 

Thanks again!