Another random story

Start from the beginning

"Alright, Friday, how do we do these?" Tony called.

"You will have 45 minutes to complete the test. Then you will put it in the slot in the wall. I will grade it and tell you the scores," she answered.

"Alright kid, ready?" Tony asked. Peter nodded.

"Go!" Friday said. Peter grabbed the pencil and started writing. Weren't these questions supposed to be difficult or even mildly hard? Within 20 minutes, Peter was done. He slammed the pencil down and leaned back in the chair he was in. Tony looked up in surprise.

"You done?" He asked. Peter nodded. Tony stared at him for a minute and went back to the test. Ten minutes later, he was done. They walked over and put it in the slot that was there.

"Would you like the scores now?" Friday asked a moment later.

"Yes dearest," Tony said.

"Boss has a score of 232." Tony fist pumped.

"More than, uh, a while ago!" He said.

"Mr. Parker has a score of 244," Friday then said. Tony looked at Peter in shock.

"W-What? This is one of Clint's pranks, right?" Tony asked.

"No. I assure you this is all real. If you would like, you may look at Mr. Parker's test over," Friday said. Tony went over to the slot and grabbed the test. He flipped through the pages. Then he looked at Peter with wide eyes.

"Friday, get Bruce up here," he said. A moment later Bruce Banner walked through the door. Peter looked at him.

"Oh my gosh! Bruce Banner!" He shouted. Bruce sighed. "Yes the Hul-," he started but got interrupted.

"The famous gamma radiation scientist!" Peter finished. Bruce got teary eyes.

"Thanks," He said.

"The kid is a literal genius!" Tony exclaimed. Bruce looked over to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"He's smarter than me!" Tony burst out. Bruce looked sceptical.

"He had an IQ of 244," Tony explained. Bruce's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Really!" Peter looked at the ground sheepishly.

"Wow," Bruce muttered.

...............§§§§..................§§§§..................§§§§...............

When Peter got home the next week, he immediately went on patrol. He stopped a few robberies, muggers and car crashes. Then, he found the Avengers fighting off robot things. They were losing pretty badly, so Peter jumped in.

"Hey guys! A little trouble I see," he greeted, while webbing up some robots.

"Spider-Man!" They yelled. He easily took down most of the robots on the ground, the others got the rest. His senses acted up. He looked around and saw Natasha trying to get out of a collapsing building. One of the beams had fallen and blocked all the ways out. For once Natasha's face had fear etched on it. Peter ran as fast as he could. He burst through the wall, grabbed Natasha and threw her outside onto a weboline (web trampoline). She landed as soon as the building came down. Natasha watched as the building came down on top of Spider-Man. He had saved her.

"Guys, we have a problem," she said into the coms.

"And that is?" Cap asked with a grunt.

"Well, I almost died," Nat said with sarcasm.