It took a Ree a moment to snap out of it, "you call that being Force-sensitive?" Keelor snorted, she knew how much it would offend the knights at the fact that they weren't as in touch with the Force as her and that they hated being called out on it. "This is being Force-sensitive." She strode forward, extending her hand. Focusing every thought on opening the mind to Vicrul.

The closer she got to them, the more Vicrul starting twisting and turning, in pain. Ree wasn't being careful, quite the contrary. Yes, Vicrul could put up a fight, being Force-sensitive at all, but still, he wasn't even close to Commander Keelor's level. She wreaked havoc inside his mind, making him think of his horrible childhood, lonely teens and depressing adulthood. The other knights couldn't do anything, in fear of becoming the next victim.

When Ree was standing at an arm's length from the Knights of Ren, Vicrulw was in so much pain that he dropped to the floor. An inhuman scream came from him, the closest thing Ree had gotten to hearing them talk. Her hand was hovering over his head, making the pain intensify.

The pain eventually stopped, Vicrul could get up, he was met by a smirking blonde. He would have cut her down right there and then with his scythe if he didn't know the wrath of Kylo Ren that would rain down on him. "Thanks for the training, Vicrul. But I think it's time you go. If not anyone else wanna go for a round?" Ree looked to the others, hand ready to start prying, they were already twisting in uncomfortableness.

A low grunt came from Vicrul before he turned on his heel and stormed away, the other knights following him shortly, "didn't think so." A pleased Ree returned to the centre of the room, sitting down on the grey mat, legs crossed, eyes closed, as she once again started channelling her emotions. Unconventionally, she felt too much at peace to channel those raw emotions.

---

"Why do you keep them around?" Ree's question wasn't even close to grabbing Kylo's attention. He sat at the desk in their chambers, back against her in the sofa, with some important papers in front of him. He was still in most of his uniform, only his cloak and gloves were off.

"Huh?" He hummed.

"The knights. Why do you have them?" She leaned back in the sofa, a quite revealing pose to take when only wearing a white tank top and some black shorts.

"They do what I say," he murmured, the papers on the desk were apparently so important that he couldn't even look at her when speaking. The Commander was extremely bored, not having any important matters to deal with. Unlike Kylo, she finished all her work during regular working hours. A habit stuck in her from her Head technician-days while Kylo seemed to work around the clock.

"That must be quite refreshing," He didn't even notice the mischievous tone in Ree's voice, "having someone that does whatever you want," or how she rose from the sofa, "follows ever command," the sound of bare feet tiptoeing over the steel floor, "doesn't get in the way," a low whisper in his ear, "lets you get on with your day," not even her sigh. Only when his view of the papers changed to the inside of a pair of black shorts did Kylo look up, "must be so convenient." There she sat, on his important papers, in a tank top that was a loose fit, as Ree leaned forward. Ren rolled his eyes, she was so dramatic when she didn't get immediately what she wanted. 

"I need to go through those." He nodded towards the paper under Ree's bottom.

"Oh, these?" She pretended to be surprised, she wiggled over so that most of the papers laid exposed right between her thighs. Ky went to take them but a hand glued his hand to the papers, "you can have them. After I get what I want." She thought she was the most clever thing in the world.