Chapter 2: AMALONER

As I arrived at the school, new students were bustling everywhere, and finding new friends and old friends, and there I was. Like a deer in the headlights. I whipped out my schedule, and check my first class. Just form. Room 222 with Mr. Morrick, this outta be fun. I ran around the building, getting bumped around like a pinball. I souldn’t fin room 222! I don’t even think it exists! “Ecuse me, where’s roo..” I tried to say something to the boy, but he quickly walked away. “Rude” I whispered. I tried to ask to other people, but they either didn’t know or it’s nice to say that they didn’t care. Soon, everyone cleared the hall, and I was left alone scurrying like a mouse to find the illusive room 222. Finally, I gave up, and ran to the office. “Excuse me” I said to the lady at the desk. “Where’s room 222?” “My oh my” She laughed. “First day and your already getting lost, seriously?” I just nodded. “Right down the hall, and make a left then left again then left. But wait, you’ll need a pass.” She said, scribbling words onto a yellow rectangle. “Here, sweetie” She said handing me the paper. “And if you need any more help, just come in here.” I nodded and left. Okay down the hall, and left, left and left. I followed to the end, until I saw the room 222. I sighed and opened the door, not expecting not all eyes to be on me, when I opened it. It was totally silent. A dead silent. Everyone staring at me, like a did a crime. “Oh you must be Frey Nickerson.” A voice that sounded like my age said. I looked over to see someone, who looked my age sitting at the desk. His brown hair, tantalizing blue eyes, shone through. “Uh-uh, yeah that’s me” T shuddered, clutching my books tight, and snapping back to reality.