I sent them a GIF of a cat rolling over with sleepy eyes.

...

"For the first activity, we are going to pick up the trash on the beach," a teacher from Diamond Academy said. He took off his light blue hat with white and black markings. "And all of you won't get lunch until at least one bag of trash is submitted by each of you. There is so much trash on this beach. You shouldn't have any problems."

I punched the air. "Let's do this!!"

Lolopechta of Heart Academy giggled at my excitement. "You're truly something else, Grinberryal."

I started to use the grabbers to pick up the icky trash. "Yes, ma'am! Let's get this beach all cleaned up so others can enjoy it!"

The whole morning was spent cleaning the beach.

Though the minimum was one trash bag, I picked up enough trash for three bags.

"Ugh, I can't believe people just litter," I scowled as I picked up a diaper.

Nebra shuddered beside me. "I'm going to have to take at least three showers to get the stench off me."

"Agreed."

I looked to the side and saw Nozel brushing his silver bangs out of his hair. It contrasted my weird series of dreams since he had some kind of braid hanging between his eyes. But in the real world? He had his silver hair like Bokuto Kotaro's when it is down.

 But in the real world? He had his silver hair like Bokuto Kotaro's when it is down

(Basically that, but no dark streaks. I don't own the image btw)

He shook his head and fluffed his hair out.

The silver-haired male noticed me staring and sent me a warm smile. I scowled at him and waved to Fuegeleon who waved back with a smile.

"Keep doing that and you'll make Nozel jealous," Nebra teased as we went to clean our hands before lunch.

I saw the teachers brining bento boxes onto the beach with a food truck.

...

I sighed in relief. I was standing by the water in the moonlight.

"Awfully late for a walk on the beach."

I turned around and saw Nozel standing behind me with a warm smile. "It's a nice night."

"It is. Mind if I join you?"

I nodded. "Go ahead."

We stood by the water in a peaceful silence.

I spotted something by the water and I picked it up.

"It's a sand dollar," I showed Nozel.

He picked it out of my hand. "It's very beautiful." However, his gaze was on me and not the sand dollar.

I bit my lip and looked away with a blush on my face.

"Hey, (y/n)?"

"Hm?"

He stepped closer to me. "Do you really hate me?"

"No."

He smiled. "Good." He reached into his coat pocket and took out a black box and handed it to me. "Oh, happy 17th birthday by the way,"

My eyes widened. "You remembered?"

"How could I not?" He sighed. "Open it."

I did and inside was a necklace with a snowflake charm. "Oh, Nozel. Thank you so much!"

"You are welcome. Think of it as an early Christmas gift."

"Great, now I'll have to one-up you in nine days."

"Mmhm."

I moved my hair out of the way and allowed him to put the necklace around my neck.

"It's very beautiful. Thank you."

He said nothing but pressed his lips on the back of my neck.

"Goodnight, (y/n) Grinberryal."

"H-Hey!" I turned around and he was already walking back towards the dorms. "What was that for?"

He didn't respond and continued to walk to the dorms.

I turned back to the water and allowed the saltwater to kiss my face in the cool winter air.

That stupid Silva.