She's definitely up to no good.

"I don't have a question. I actually have an opinion." She said, her voice coming off in a mock polite tone. Every where was dead silent expecting whatever bomb she was about to drop. I looked and saw my mum exchange a knowing look with me. She knew what to expect and she was ready for it.

"Yes, young lady. Let's hear it." Aunt Aisha said, smiling genuinely.

"Well, I actually feel it impossible for we ladies to say no to a good Dick." She dead panned and series of gasps broke out in the hall. Aunt Aisha's face was void of any smile and I groaned, burying my face in my palm, feeling thoroughly embarrassed that I once dated that girl.

What the did I see in her?!

"Did she really just say that?!" Somadina asked in awe and surprise.

"Why am I not surprise." I muttered.

"Excuse me, young lady. I don't think your choice of words are acceptable." Mum chided and Tolani rose her hand in a mock surrender.

"Sorry, but I'm just saying. Who knows, maybe Semilore actually kept going back to him because he was a good fuck. I mean, I for one would go..." She was cut off when someone hit the table in anger. I looked up to see Skye's face blazing red.

"Oh buzz off Tolani! Not everyone is a community slut like you!" She snapped and the whole room became silent again. Tolani looked shocked to her wits. It looked like the microphone would drop out of her hand any second but it also seemed like Skye wasn't done.

"What did you say to me?" Tolani stuttered out and Skye scoffed.

"You heard me. You go around, black lashing people when you are not even better than them, not even remotely. Of course you will think in that direction, because you go around fücking anything with a Dick. No wonder you are walking STD, it's pretty obvious." Skye dead panned and gasps were heard. I looked at my Mum and Aunt Aisha and saw the shocked expression on their face.

"Skye..." I tried to call her to at least calm down but she either ignored me or she didn't hear me. I've never seen this side of Skye before, she was always the collected on, the calm one. Tolani must have done something.

"If at all you don't want to listen or take an advice on how to control your licking vagina then get the fuck out of the hall!" Skye's hand  pointed to the door.

"Iyin!" My mum's controlling voice called and Skye looked at her, heaving, breathing heavily. "Outside, now!" She ordered and Skye walked outside. I sighed. Mum picked up the microphone and smiled to the perplexed audience.

"I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior. She's not always like that. Thank you everyone for having us. If you have more questions, you have our numbers, give us a call." Mum concluded and everyone clapped, still whispering among themselves about what just happened. Mum and Aunt Aisha went out of the hall and the hall broke into a murmur. Gist filled the air very fast.

...Mehn, Skye was pissed off o!...

...Tolani had it coming anyway. Ashewo oshi...

...Skye never looses her shit. Tolani must have done something...

...Tolani is always doing something. She's a Bitch...

The words were enough to make me loose my own shit. Elyon's fingers laced in between mine and I looked at her.

"Breath..." She told me and I took a deep breath and exhaled. "It will pass." She whispered and I nodded, not finding my words.