My Day Off pt. 8

My Day Off pt 8

Ooh, that's going to hurt in the morning. Me, Ross and the kids were watching some show where they make people do dangerous activities for money. The more dangerous the more money.

 I would much rather be watching a history show but I can't say no to the kids.

 Baby cries filled the room. I got up and went over the crib in the center of the room. Ross got up with me too. I picked up Rachel and Ross picked up Dylan.

 Our 3 month old twin baby girls. Dylan has darker hair like mine and Rachel has brown hair but its lighter than her sisters.

 I held Rachel in my arms. She looked at me and stopped crying. She reached up and grabbed my nose.

"Hi baby. " I said in a weird voice because she held my nose.

She giggled and I smiled. I looked over at Ross who was making silly faces at Dylan.

I walked over to Ross and smiled at the two. Dylan was giggling at Ross' silly faces.

 Dylan stopped laughing when she saw me and then Ross turned around. Upon seeing me he wrapped me in one arm using the other to hold Rachel. He kissed my cheek.

 "We make beautiful children." Ross whispered. I nodded.

 "I know." I replied. Rachel and Dylan reached out for each other and we set them on the ground to play.

Dylan put a block in her mouth and Rachel Smushed a blanket to her face. They were adorable little babies. Juliet came over with Zack and they started playing with Dylan and Rachel. Me and Ross decided to sit in the floor also and play with them.

Zack took the block out of Dylan's mouth and she had such a blank, lost expression on her face

Then she realized what Zack did and she screamed. Dylan has a loud scream. Once, a neighbor came to complain because Zack accidentally knocked a bowl of bananas of the table while Dylan was eating them and she screamed and screamed and screamed.

I had to cut her all new bananas and put them in a different bowl. After that, she finally calmed down.

Zack immediately put it back in her mouth. She stopped screaming and started sucking on it again. She smiled at Zack and he smiled back putting her in his lap. She leaned back and relaxed herself on Zack.

"Aww!" Me, Juliet and Ross cooed.  Rachel clapped her hands. Zack smiled and Dylan clapped her hands also. I got up and grabbed my phone off the coffee table and took about a million pictures.

Ross literally had to take away the phone from me. Fuck you Ross. I sat there with no phone. Then I realized I had a camera upstairs. I jumped up and ran upstairs.

Unfortunately, I didn't know Ross was following me and he grabbed my waist before I could make it to the bedroom.

He put me over his shoulder and carried me back down stairs. I had a sullen look on my face the whole time.

"Ross! I have the constitutional right to-"

I started to scold him about my right to take pictures but he covered my mouth with his hand and whined.

"Laur, would you shut up with that crap?" I laughed. Ross hates when I go "all educational" on him. He says don't bring school back into our house. Which is weird because Juiet and Zack will be in school soon. But whatever.

"Ross you know Zack will be in school in a few months. " I teased. School will be back in the house. Ross groaned and threw me on the couch. He plopped down right beside me.

"Ugh. Don't remind me." Ross whined. "Zack, can you please come he-" I put my hand over Ross' mouth to stop him from speaking. Unfortunately, Ross is a child and licked my hand. My hand immediately left his mouth and I wiped my hand on his shirt.

"Ew Laura!" Ross exclaimed, disgusted. I smiled and replied.

"Your spit." I laughed and he laughed also. He stuck his tongue out at me and went upstairs to change his shirt. I hope he knows he's doing laundry tonight. Ha, I won.

Ross came downstairs a little bit later with my R5 T-shirt on. He came and sat next to me and side hugged me.

"Nice shirt, but it looks a little small." I teased. He smirked and poked my side. "Well I think I look sexy in my band shirt" Ross whispered seductively in my ear. I really shouldn't be saying this because the kids are around but, it really turned me on. Ugh Laura, get a grip. I squirmed around in my seat trying so hard to sit still but I couldn't help it.

"Laura, what's wrong? You're squirming." Ross whispered in my ear. "You turned me on." I whispered back. He laughed. "Just by a sentence? It usually takes neck kisses or something." Then he started kissing my neck. A moan slipped out and I put my hands over my mouth. Ugh I can't help it. I need this, like now.

Lucky for me, Rachel and Dylan were asleep and Zack and Juliet were slowly falling asleep while TV.

“Ross the kids are almost asleep.” I whispered. Ross looked at me with a ‘really’ face. I nodded my head, frantically. He laughed and got up. “Oh gosh Laura. I’ll be back.”

He pecked my lips and I yearned to make that kiss longer. Ross smirked when he pulled away and realized how hard I tried to make that kiss longer. He laughed and picked up Rachel and Dylan bringing them upstairs and putting them to bed.

Zack and Juliet rubbed their eyes and came up to me. “Mommy, I’m tired” Juliet cried. “Me too.” Zack cried also. I picked up my two babies and brought them upstairs, tucking them in. I kissed their foreheads and turned out the light when walking out of them room.

I saw Ross when he walked out of Dylan and Rachel’s room. I jumped on his back and he caught me. “Woah. Laur, you need to stop that.” He said. I kissed his neck. “Sorry. You ready?” I asked. He laughed.

“Damn Laura. Yeah, I’m ready.”

“Well, lets go.”

Ross carried me into the bedroom and you know what happens next…