"It's okay baby, you just need more practice!" I exclaimed as I picked up her and snuggled her in my arms .

Being 6 months old, she's already pretty advanced in her motor skills compared
to other babies. In no time, she will definitely start crawling.

"Both of you are making it harder for me to go to work today" Bin said as he walked to us, already fully dressed in a formal suit.

I walked over to him and helped him fix his suit a little, giving him a hug as I buried my head into his chest, "Good luck baby, Ji eun and I will be watching you later"

We walked him to the front door, "Ji eun-ie, be good to eomma ok? Appa will miss you" He said as he gave Ji eun a kiss.

After Bin left, we stayed at home a little longer before we had to leave so I could run some errands.

I buckled Ji eun into her car seat and we headed out the door to go to a nearby grocery store. As soon as we arrived, I put on some sunglasses and placed Ji eun into her stroller. Today, I was going to get some ingredients to grill steak for dinner. I quickly gathered the ingredients I needed and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"Ji eun-ie, do you want to buy anything?" I asked her as I strolled through the baby section.

"How about some baby cereal puffs?" I exclaimed as I showed her the different flavours.

"Strawberry? Grape? or Banana?" I asked in a high pitched tone

Ji eun squealed in excitement as I showed her all 3 different flavours making it hard for me to guess what she wants.

"All 3? Okay we will get them all" I said as I put all 3 different flavours in our cart

We then quickly paid and left the grocery store. Going back to the car, we were on our last stop of the day. We were headed to Bin's parents home so I could drop off some of the tonics I had bought for them and also visit them for a short while.

"Eomeoni, Abeoji!" I said as I entered their lovely home.

"Yejin! Omo I missed you and Ji eun" Bin's eomma said as she gave me a tight hug.

"Yejin-ah, we missed you both so much" Bin's appa also voiced out

Ever since I met them for the first time back in 2018 when Bin and I were still dating, Bin's parents have always adored me like their own daughter. They always say that I was their long lost daughter and the daughter they always wanted because they only have sons. Living near them, I've grown to be very close to my parents in law and have a very close relationship with them.

"Ji eun-ie!!" Bin's eomma exclaimed as she carried her.

Ji eun loves her grandparents. Whenever we are busy, they help look after her. Ji eun immediately responded by resting her head on her halmeoni's shoulder, making all our hearts melt.

They played with Ji eun as we talked and caught up, "Oh yeah! Where is my son?" Bin's eomma suddenly realised that Bin wasn't here.

We all started laughing after they realised that they forgot that their son wasn't around after almost 45 minutes, "Bin is doing an interview today" I chuckled

For about an hour or so, we just enjoyed our time together. Talking about everything and anything. I also helped Bin's eomma water her garden and stocked up their fridge with all the tonics I bought for them.

"Eomeoni, Abeoji. The tonics are in the fridge, remember to take them once daily okay?" I said as I arranged their fridge.

"Arraseo, we will take them. Do you want us to take pictures and send them to you daily so that you can check?" Bin's eomma joked