Mukti:(exclaimed) Wait! I have the perfect dare for you! Colour your front teeth black with your eyeliner and post it on Instagram with a caption : "I Got a Black teeth"!

Navya:(wide eyes) What?

Other three laughed when Navya glared Cabir to which he kept a finger on his mouth but still giggling silently.

Navya:(pleading face) Mukti please change it naa! I'll look so yuckkk!

Mukti:(innocently) Do you think I care Navi darling?

Navya whined but still took out her eyeliner and a mirror and coloured her front tooth black and clicked a selfie showing her teeth and posted it on her Instagram. Other four were laughing as she was looking damm funny.

Manik:(patting Mukti's shoulder) Good one Behna!! Navya, don't worry I'll like on your post sabse pehle!

Navya glared him and hit his shoulder while Mukti laughed and hi-fied with Manik. And again Navya spun the bottle and it stopped on Abhi.

Cabir:(rubbing his hands) Isko toh m hi dunga dare.

(I'll only give him the dare.)

Abhi: I'm gone!!

Cabir:(smirked) Aise kaise? Abhi toh mujhe meri gf ka badla lena hai.

(How come? I have to take revenge of my girlfriend firstly!)

Abhi: Saale maine kya kia?

(Bastard, what I did?)

Cabir:(sarcastic smile) Your girlfriend did, no?

Navya: Aww! I Love You Cabir.

Cabir:(giving her a flying kiss) Love you too darling. Okay, so Mr. Abhimanyu your dare is to write a letter to your doctor describing an embarrassing rash you have, and post it on your Instagram!

Abhi: What? Ye kaisa dare h saale??

(What kind of dare, it is idiot?)

Cabiir:(shrugged) Dare jaisa dare h bruh!

Mukti:(bad face) Seriously Cabir?

Cabir:(grinned) Yes Muku baby!

Manik:(chuckling) C'mon Abhi you can do it!

Abhi:(glaring) Tu chup rh Idiot, Jab teri baari aayegi na tab dekhunga tujhe.

(You Shut-up idiot, when your turn will come, them I'll see)

Manik just made a whatever face while Abhi made a crying face. But gathering courage he wrote a letter to His doctor stating his Unwanted rashes on his Inner thigh and posted it on his instagram.

Fab four saw the post and laughed crazily and Abhi sulked seeing him Mukti kissed his cheek making him smile. And then Abhi spinned the bottle and it stopped on Mukti who pouted but then got excited making all chuckle at her cuteness.

Mukti: Bolo kya karna h mujhe?

(Tell me what I've to do?)

ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें