Leon S. Kennedy X Male Reader Part 2

Y/N's POV~

Me and Leon finally go both electronic parts to get the cell door open. We went back to the underground cell block while evading that stalking creep. When we finally got there and got the door open and grabbed the keycard from Ben's corpse, poor guy, got his head squished. We then listen to a recorder Ben had, it sounded like he was scooping out something from a woman and Umbrella the pharmaceutical organization. Heh, conspiracy around an apocalypse, it was bound to happen.

Leon: "Well, I guess rumors and conspiracies are often around an apocalypse's corner."

Y/N: "Yeah. Sounds suspicious."

Leon: "Oh well, let's get outta here now, Y/N."

Y/N: "Gotcha, let's go."

We ran down the corridor to encounter zombies leaving the suddely opened cells, along with the appearance of that towering guy who leeps staking us.

Leon: Great. Y/N, stay behind me!"

He was about to throw a grenade, until I look to our left to open another route. I call Leon and drag him to the direction of our shortcut and we were now close to the cell block's exit.

Leon: "Good thinking, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Thanks..."

I blush at hjs compliment and we finally got back to the parking area, only to be surprused by that tall gray guy crashing through a wall and forcefullt grabbed my neck to strangle me. Leon was pissed, as I was struggling, I can see the fear and determination in his eyes as he tries to fight the ugly monster.

Leon: "Back off, you psycho! Let him go!"

The monster lost his hold on me and lets me out of his grip. Leon rushed and pulled me away from the monster when from behind us, a police van rammed the tall creep towards the wall. We see that woman Ada again as she was the one who drove the van. Leon soon checked o me as I was catching my breath.

Leon: "You okay!?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'll still live. Thanks, Ada."

Ada: "This js getting old y'know. Saving your ass that's twice."

Leon: "Hey, he's not trained."

Y/N: "Didn't realize you were keeping score."

Ada: "Look, this isn't a game."

The van was soon moving, as we realize it wasn't enough to harm the monster. Luckily, Ada had a denonator for the van and put that stalker in his place, temporarily. I have a feeling this isn't the last we will see of him. The three of us then used that keycard and finally got outta there. Due to a road blocked we went through a gun shop and witnessed a sympathetic father and his daughter going through the sad and dark conseqeunces of a virus pandemic.

~Timeskip~

After taking Leon decided to assist Ada in her investigation to take down Umbrella. Leon wanted the world to know whose fault it was to cause the deaths of many and let the world know. I wanted to help him a d being the young college student that I am, I took the risk of the possibility that the three of us could die and followed them to the sewers. After encountering an alligator and a skme mad scientist woman as Ada claims, Leon got shot. I was so worried and scared, but it was only his arm. Ada and I patched him up and I got suspicious at who she was talking on her radio.

Ada: "Y/N, I should go ahead now. You look after Leon."

Y/N: "Oh, okay. But, what are you gonna do?"

Ada: "Annete's not too far. I'm gonna follow her. As soon as Leon wakes up you two can either follow or leave."

Y/N: "I don't know if we're just gonna leave you like that."