Ice Bear and Isaac X Male Reader Part 2

Oh my god! Almost been a year since I updated this book and this oneshot. I'm sorry guys, I guess I'm not always gonna be active to write while since school and life keeps you busy.

Anyway, I'll atleast make the second part for this oneshot.

3rd person POV~

You were standing awkward in the middle of the sidewalk with Ice Bear and Isaac your TWO CRUSHES. Silence and blushing cheeks were only seen and heard till Ice Bear speaks up.

Ice Bear: "Ice Bear and Isaac just got from grocery shopping."

Isaac: "Yes, w-we bought some ingredients for dinner."

Y/N: " W-Well, I'm just buying a present for my cousin's birthday."

You show them the 'Cooking With Martha' book you plan to give to your cousin. The fact that Ice and Isaac were veterans at culinary arts, they were wide eyed seeing you holding what was their favorite book.

Y/N: "Since he/she is liked cooking I thought this would be a great suggestion for him/her. So yeah..."

Isaac: "Y/N has made a very nice choice of literature."

Ice Bear: "Ice Bear agrees, you have good taste to choose that published source of inspiration."

Y/N: "Aww, thanks."

While thinking through your mind some suggestions on hanging out with these two in the future, you instantly thought "how about the ice rink?" Since you enjoyed ice skating as a hobby, these two might like to.

Y/N: "Hey, guys...?"

Ice Bear: "Yes, Y/N?"

Isaac: "Mmm?"

Y/N: "This friday, after school I was thinking of going to the mall to hang out there and also ice skate in the rink. You two are welcome to join if you'd like..."

Hues of red soon surrounded their cheeks and they instantly nodded with goofy looking smiles.

Ice Bear: "Ice Bear and Isaac are actually planning to go ice skating one of these days."

Isaac: "Yes. Isaac and him just haven't planned a date yet. Would love to skate in the ice with Y-Y/N..."

You felt happy, shy, and excited that they said yes. You three soon plan to meet at the mall's ice rink on friday. Suppose in your mind. This is a date...is it?

Y/N: "Oh man, I'm getting nervous. Is it weird to ask two people you have a crush on? Both in a single social gathering?"

You thought to yourself, this feels wrong. Not ice skating with them but the fact that both of them are gonna be there. Why do you feel like you're playing with them? You hope they don't get hurt, cause' you don't think you can choose only one of them. This is gonna be one wild ride that'll give you 100 beats per minute.

Friday, you just finished getting yourself dressed. You were navy blue denim jeans with ripped parts, and a mint colored hoddie. To took a bus to the mall. Arriving and entering, you were passing by the arcade and saw a mall cop that looked familiar.

Y/N: "Griff?"

He looked behind you with a questioning look which instantly turned into a smile.

Griff: "Aye! Y/N, how you doing? Isaac and Ice told me that you three were going ice skating."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm headed to the skating rink now as of now."

Griff: "Hehe, cool. By the way, Grizz is also here playing a game, Panda and Tom are at a Estellar meet and greet, and yours truly is on his mall cop shift."