𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Y/N'S POV:

Everyone clapped and I wiped away my tears the teacher looked at me and said "y/n I loved you singing. Could you sing another one for me?" I nodded my head and started singing again.

"You say I make you nervous
A tragedy
I'm a beautiful disaster
A reckoning

You wonder how I got this way
(You wonder how I got this way)
You think I'm someone to be saved
Someone to clean up and tame
Oh! Somethings never change
Never change , oooh

At this point I was burning fire as I looked at ayato with rage in my eyes as my bangs cover them making a shadow cast on my eyes

You think I would look pretty,
On your arm
Once you cover up my bruises
And battle scars,
But it always ends the same...
(But it always ends the same)

I pulled up my sleeves reviling the cuts and all the bruises. The class gasped in the horrible sight, while ayato looked at me with wide eyes as I continued to glare at him

Can't bear the things I had to face,
Got you crying on your knees
In pain
But somethings never change
NEVER CHANGE ooooh~

My eyes changed into a holy red colour as I sang

You'll break your back to make me
Feel again!
Suffocat to make me breathe again!
Loose your mind from endless praying!!
Oh somethings never change!
Never change!
Redemption never came.

I stopped asking for forgiveness
'Couse you should know (points at ayato)
Only fools tread
where angels, fear to go,
But you keep trying to get to close
(But you keep trying to get to close)

Saved myself by turning into stone
So save your judgement
'Couse you just dont know
But somethings never change
Never change ooooooh~

They say 'you should feel guilty'
And 'change my ways'
Leaving crumpled bodys in my way
Swear I didnt mean to make them break!
(Swear I didn't mean to make them break) *holds her head*

But there so delicate and so mundane
And they keep coming like a moth to flame,

Oh somethings never change
Never change mmhm~

I stomped my feet to ground as my eyes changed completely red and my wings came out, fire burning around me and the room went dark black. I flicked my fingers and everyone was floating in the air.

You break your back to make me feel again,
Suffocate to make me breathe again!
Loose your mind from endless praying!
Oh somethings never change
never change!
Redemption never came...

I stopped singing and everything turned back to normal except the fact the fact the class, specially the girls were crying the fuck outta her and ayato was shocked AF

The teacher looked at me surprised while the class was shaking "remind me to never get on her bad side ever again-" I walked to my seat. soon the bell rang and everyone ran out of the class with only me, ayato, kino and kanato "what are you y/n..." said kino "I dont wanna answere that" "WE ASKED WHAT YOU ARE Y/N!!" ayato shouted at me, and let's be honest it was sure a bad move for him.

Y/n glared at him as her eyes turned red but it didn't bother him because he was the cround-prince vampire. "I dont wanna answere you 'oreo-sama' " I mocked him the way I used to call him before "dont call me that!" "I can call you what ever the fuck I want! Got that!!" "You dont control me Y/n!!" "AND NIGHTER DO YOU SAKAMAKI AYATO!!" I shouted at him and a magnetic wave came out from me, breaking all the mirrors and everyone hit there back with the wall.

" Do you fucking know how bad I cried each night!! Just for you?! You left me for only god knows what! I apologised for thousands and millions of times! But the only reply I ever got was 'Sorry doesnt change anything' ATLEAST I APOLOGISED!! I didn't think of you as an ego! I loved you and that's why I said sorry!! But that shit never mattered to you huh! EVEN WHEN I DID A MISTAKE I APPLOGIZED!! DIDNT I? You fucking did mistakes!! I fucking forgave you for them! And when I did a mistake you completely forgot about me!! As if all the memories never existed, as we where never there! UGH!! I HATE YOU!!! I THAT I LOVED YOU!!"

"What about you, huh? You took side of MY HACKER! and fought with MY FRIEND! ok let's put that aside, But what about when YOU said that the hacker DIDNT do anything!! Huh? What about that!!" Ayato said "AND I FUCKING APOLOGISED FOR IT!!" At this point I was crying realy hard, my legs gave up on eachother and I fell down crying even harder "I... I apologised didn't I... why are you so cruel ayato.. just why..... just because you found someone? I wonder how she even treats you.. does she make sure your fine, or comfort you when you feel sad or maybe does she know about when your not feeling well and just pretending to smile, does she come and comfort you like I did??? Huh! Answere me Fire!! Answere me!!"

[Fire is a n.n for ayato y/n gave it to him]

No ones POV:

Ayato stood there speechless as he listened to her. Y/n smirked weekly mumbling 'knew it..' as she ran out and went upstairs to the roof top trying to relax. She dicided to skip the next two classes and rest.

Y/n looked up at the starry sky with tears rolling down her cheek remembering all the moments they both shared together. Those laughs and all those happy moments... she missed them all, all of them... she missed them.. the old them, the happy them.

At this point she was crying her heart out, soon it started raining heavily aswell but she didnt care at all about the rain, she wanted him.. she wanted them both to get back like they used to be before. She kept crying and screaming, asking god why? Why would he do this to her? And if her then just why her? Why not someone else?

¿¿¿ POV:

I was thinking of skipping my class today and go to the rooftop to get some rest till I heard some voices. Someone was crying but the most important thing was that, I knew that sound. I ran towards it and saw her there. I was right it was...
"Y/N? Is that you?"

To be continued-