54.

I get into the laundry shoot and slide down before I hear the closet door open. I land on an old mattress and get up. I check the gun and look around and run toward a door at the back off the room that leads outside. I smile and open the door and run. I keep running until I see a sign for the Northsides and I run towards it. The phone rings so I look at it and see Lucas name so I answer it while still running "Lucas?" I pass the border and hear a car speed from behind me so I look around and see the black SUV turn a corner going the other way "Belle?" I smile when I hear Ricardo's voice "where are you?" I keep running and smile "I'm running back towards the border now." I see Carlos car drive towards me "I see Carlos car." It stops beside me and I smile when I see Ricardo "get in."

I quickly get in and it does a U turn and drives towards the northside. I look at Lucas and smile "thank you." He nods firmly and smiles "I'm just glad you are safe." I hug into Ricardo and he keep looking behind "they won't be far behind so we need to get to the safe house." Carlos drives towards Ricardo's house and gets out "Anthony is inside with the girl's so stay with them and hide in the attic while we go look for my grandparents?" I nod and kiss him "be safe." He smile and waves towards the house and gets back into the car "I will." Anthony gets into the car and they drive off. I run into the house and lock the doors "girl's?" I see Adrianna and Rosie upstairs "in here."

I run upstairs and look in Adrianna's room "what's going on?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "what do you mean?" Adrianna shrugs and puts her hairbrush down "Anthony said that you will keep us safe?" I smile and nod "we are all playing a big game off hide and seek so if someone comes to the door then don't answer it and hide with me ok?" They smile and nod "ok." I nod and take a deep breath "good girls." I look towards the window and smile "now let's close and lock all the windows and doors so no one can find us. Ok?" They both stand up and run around the house locking all the windows and doors. I walk towards the attic and smile "girl's?" I walk towards the stairs and see Marcus in the kitchen with two large rottweiler dogs as the girl's cuddle them "hey Belle." I smile and wave "who are these beautiful dogs?" They look at me and growl "oh wow." Marcus shakes his head and walks towards me "Dalton. Nate. Belle is a friend." He hugs me and the dogs stop growling and lick my hand "the dogs are really good with the girl's so Ricardo asked me to bring them over in case anything happens?" He looks at the girl's and smile "the girls have a key for my back door which is 3 doors down so if anything happens then go there and hide?" I smile at him and take a deep breath "thank you." I hug him and he nods "of course. You are one off us and we protect our own." He walks towards the front door and waves "be safe."

He closes the door behind him and I look at the dogs "I wouldn't want to be bitten by one off yous." They tilt their heads and I smile and head towards the front door and lock it "so who wants to watch a movie?" The girl's grin and run upstairs with the dogs following behind him "let's watch a Princess movie." I look at the window and take a deep breath and follow the girl's and dog's upstairs. Adrianna sticks a DVD on in her room and I close the curtains and turn the light off "I'm going to give the place a clean but stay here with the dogs and watch as many movies as your heart can take ok?" They both look at me and smile "ok." They lay next to the dogs and I walk out the room closing the door slightly behind me and head into Ricardo's room and place the gun from my back on his bedside drawer "ok you must have some sort off weapon." I look inside his drawers and find a gun in a sock and smile "bingo." I grab the two guns and head downstairs and place one in the plant pot by the sofa and the other one behind my back.

I walk towards the kitchen buy stop when I hear footsteps and stand at the side off the door and hit them once they walk into the living room. They fall to the ground and I look down and see Enrique "Belle run." I look into the kitchen and see Luis holding a gun to Gabriella's head "let her go." I point the gun to him and he rolls his eyes "Antonio." I feel someone take the gun from behind me "hey." I turn around and see Antonio hold the gun at me "let her go." I look at Luis and he shrugs "now we both know that's not going to happen." He nods towards my bag and smiles "check the bag for another gun. That's not that one she stole from me." Antonio checks my bag and shrugs "empty." He pulls out my baby scan and shrugs "maybe not." He shows Luis my baby scan and he smirks "and it's Ricardo's? This is perfect." Gabriella shakes her head "your pregnant?" I look towards the floor and nod "yeah." She smiles and shakes her head "well that changes everything." She elbows Luis in the face making him drop the gun. She kicks him in the chest and he falls to the ground and she kicks him in the face knocking him out.