QnA//Dare (1)

-I'm so sowwy if yours didn't get picked. Either I did not like it or I missed it-

-Everything happened is based on my AU-

Error sat comfortably on the couch. He thought for a whe and said,
"It's been good I guess. Me and Ink had a truce, I live with the gang and Chara's. Even though some moved out."

He stopped for a while and said,
"Long story short, it's great."

Horror walked from room to room

Horror walked from room to room. And all that he found is a magenta suit.

"Does this count??" Horror asked to Author.

"Sure,why not owo" Author replied.

"How do you even do that-, you know what nevermind." Horror exclaimed.

Horror takes the suit to his room. Wonder where the suit was from? Nightmare's room.

"I'm pretty sure Night won't mind... Right?" Horror sweatdrop and shook it off later.

Horror put on the suit and it was a little bit small. But still fits.

"Kay, now what??" Horror asked to Author.

"I.... Dunno?? They didn't specify what to do after you wore it."

"Yupp. I'm taking this off. It's kinda to tight at the hip." Horror immediately took it off. But carefully to mot rip it.

And then he took the suit and ran to Nightmare's room.

(everyone calls nightmare, nootmare or poulpy) Some of them calls him nootmare sometimes

Some of them calls him nootmare sometimes. But, not daily. Maybe a few times a month.
Just to piss him off.

(Ink, Dream swap clothes)

"Uhhhhh no offence Ink but, I just noticed how gay your outfit looks" Dream said.

"QwQ "Ink face.

"Well, yours looks like a ball of sunshine. It's.... Too bright!!" Ink tried to criticise the outfit he's wearing but, he's not that good at it.

(Blue make everyone except Cross eat his tacos)

"Oh welp-" Cross replied to the dare.

"Let's hope they will make it out alive." Author said.

And..... They ended up in the bathroom. A few upstairs, a few downstairs.

(Nightmare lock Cross in a room full of cows)

Screams can be heard from a certain room from the house.
In the room, Cross, trembling in a corner, while begging Nightmare to let him out.

With Nightmare outside of the room, while leaning at THE door.

"I like this dare." Nightmare sarcasticly smiled to the dare or, to himself I guess.

"But..... How is he not breaking down the door?If he's desperate to get out, he would just destroy the door." Nightmare asked to Author.

"I made a spell thingy."

A few minutes later, Nightmare let him out of the room.
I mean, he let him out when Cross stopped screaming.

He was just sitting at a corner.

(tell Cross that milk is in chocolate)

"There's milk in chocolate by the way."
Author whispered to him when he was dragged out of the room.

"W-what are you trying to say???"
Cross asked. Sensing something bad about this 'conversation'.

"Milk are from cows."

And thus Cross has never speaked ever again

Jk. He frozed on the ground with the face saying 'what am I doing with life'

Dust and Horror saw Cross and decided to 'give opinions'.

"...... He looks like an oversized black and white chicken." Dust said. While snickering under his scarf.

"I'm pretty sure that's another cow that evolved into a skeleton." Horror purposely said.

(Cross gives his chocolate away)

"I...... Don't think he's going to be moving any time now." Author replied.

"Oh cmon!!! Your the 'Author' right? Whatever that means." Killer protested.

"You can at least tell me where the coco's are and I can go give  them away FOR HIM!!!" Killer yelled-, screamed, whatever you call it.

"Yeah no."

(Killer and Cross to fight)

I'm not good with writing fighting scenes. Sorry.
And... Cross is either traumatized and scared.
Killer keeps ranting to Author for not giving away Cross's chocolate hiding place.

(Do the bad sanses have a gaster in their au ?)

Killer, Cross, Horror
"Yes"

Killer, Horror
"But he's nowhere to be found"

Nightmare, Error
"No"

---------------------------------------------------
I will make a part two so please be patient!!

My wifi at home is broke so it'll be harder to publish chapters.