4. I am sure now

In the morning melian walk to training room, she look Damian training with the simulations but what make her interest is jamis stand on corner with deep frown and crossing his arm over his chest.

"Hey what wrong? ". melian ask as she approach Jamie, she also notice kory, gar and Rachel enter the room and approach them. Jamie look melian with his frown ans still crossing his arm.

" he hasn't stopped for an hour and half " complain Jamie.

" typical "only child", they never want to share" melian mumbled under her breath.

" Damian, it's time to let others have their turn" kory said as she walk up to Damian.

Damian just say. "I am not finished ".

He was about train more but Jamie unplugged it and the simulation died down. "Gee, how'd that happen? " jamie said in sarcastic with smirk.

Suddenly damian throw a batarang to Jamie, lucky for Jamie his suit is shot the batarang, the weapon drop to the floor.

"What the hell ? " Jamie yelled furiously. Gar and Raven look each other filled with worry. Melian feel something not good about to happen.

"Hmph, I heard your tech was fash. I wanted to see how fast. " Damian sneered, quick to irritated Jamie.

Jamie walked towards Damian with a frown, "don't mess with us, little man?."

Clearly Damian ignore the warning as he drew the sword, bringing a leg forward into fighting stance. Kori quick stand up between them to stop the fight will come.

"Alright. I can see that we are getting off on the wrong foot," she state with calm and firm voice. She them looked Damian with sympathy eyes. "Damian, this is a team effort. We need to be willing to accommodate others. "

Damian glare at her, " nightwing said you were a princess. Exiled, no doubt." His voice sounds he humiliated kori. Beastboy make a loud gasp from his mouth but one seem cared as they too busy hate Damian.

"Technically, it was a coup and like it or not I am the leader of this group." Kory pointed out and show that she has the authority.

"As I see it, you're an alien with nowhere to go, " mocking starfire. Melian frown get deeper. Kori is the leader he should respect her.

" everyone need a home Damian including you" said Raven.

" Thank for chiming in, witch girl " snapped Damian. That make beast boy low growl.

" I though someone who be batman partner will have more brain. It's not smart to fight with your new team mate. You lack your emotions control, Angry Bird" melian mocking damian. Hear that Raven snorted, beastboy and Jamie put hand on their mouth. Robin look more angry and look melian in Fury.

" you have no right to speak here, magical girl." spat Damian. Melian just glared Damian and say.

"I have more speak in here, bird brain. And for future note you must be careful when you throw something to someone because what you throw, that's will back to you" said melian with firmly.

Feel the tension in the air get stronger kori step up and say. "We are only here to help you realize your potential. " starfire stated with a frown.

"You've been here long enough. When do you think you'll realize yours?" Damian retorted then he walk away.

Jamie feel enough with his arrogant and disrespect attitude. "Dude, you need to show some respect." He said firmly. Damian then grab jamie's hand flipping him over his back and kicking him in abdomen then finally throwing him to the other side of room.