Chapter 14

Scarlette's POV

"Ouch!" I winced.

"Are you okay scar?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah...just sore." I said.

"No way!" Hannah screamed. I looked at her questionably.

"Did you and...you know" He raised his eyebrows. I furrowed my brows.

They looked at me with shock and excited eyes. At this point, I didn't know what they're thinking about, something erotic I guess. I looked at them with a confused expression.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Did you and Lance have, you know." Kenny said. I didn't understand till moments later.

"What-No!" I had a horrid expression on my face and my cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Really? Then why are you sore?" Kenny asked.

"Because he made me go to the gym with him. I haven't gone there for months!" I said and glared at the 3 of them.

"Why would you guys think of that?" I asked flustered.

"Come on, ypu haven't had it for like 5 years now. You have to loosen up or he'll leave you again." Lucas teased. I rolled my eyes  at him playfully.

"Can we change the subject please." I said waving my hands in the air.

"Fine..."

We talked for a while when Lance called me. I answered his call.

"When will you be back? Adam and I miss you very much." I could see a pout in his lips. I chuckled and shook my head playfully.

"Later, tell Adam I miss him too." I said.

"Anyone else you miss?" He asked.

"Uhh...no, not that I know of. Why?" I said holding back my laugh.

"Bad girl, you only miss our child and not also me." He said.

"Alright, I'll hang up now, bye." I hung up before he could say anything else. I'm in big trouble when I get back home.

Lucas, Kenny, and Hannah eyed me amusedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, anyways we've had our fun. It's time to go now." Kenny said.

"Yeah, yeah, I have to go now too. Danny's waiting. Hannah, why don't you cone along, we'll drop you off at your place." Lucas said.

I eyed them suspiciously, but I stood up and took my purse.

"Bye guys."

"Bye" they all said and we walked off our different paths.

~~~~~~

"Mommy, you're back!" Adam ran to me and hugged my legs. I squatted to his level and hugged him.

"Hi baby, where's your daddy?" I asked.

"Here." He said, sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Mommy I'm gonna go play now with my laptop." He said and ran up the stairs to his room.

"Come here." I heard lance say and I obeyed. I infront of him blocking his view from the tv.

I gasped when he pulled me and I sat on his lap. He held me by the waist and closed our bodies. I glared at him. He laughed and kissed my nose.

"You're in big trouble missy." He said and pulled me to him, now I was stradling him.

"What did I do wrong this time?" I asked him innocently as I stuck my bottom lip out and made a pouting face.

Unexpectedly, he bit my bottom lip and licked it. I quietly moaned. He then kissed me squarely on the lips. I let out a soft moan from my lips. He held my hips and pulled it lower where I could feel his manhood on my core.

I pulled away breathlessly. "Stop...Adam..." I tried to say when he kissed me again. I pulled away again and earned a groan from him.

"Stop it, Adam's just upstairs." I said and stood up. Before I could leave I heard him call me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I turned and looked at him.

"I'm gonna make dinner." I left before he could say anything and went to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Adam, come down, it' dinner time." I yelled from below the stairs.

"Yes mommy, just a minute!" He said.

I gasped when Lance hugged me from behind and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"What's the food? Smells nice." He said and pecked my neck. I shivered from his touch.

"Spaghetti and meat balls." I said. He spun me around to look at him. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to him, our chests collided. There was no space between us.

"What do you think you're doing?" I eyed him suspiciously. He shrugged while a grin formed on his face.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He said a brow raised.

"I asked first." I said.

"Admiring the most amazing woman infront of me." He said. Heat crept in my face. I slapped his chest and he laughed.

"I'm serious Scar, you are the most amazing woman I ever met." He said. I looked down so he won't see my blush. He placed his pointer finger under my chin and tilted it up.

"Don't hide your blush from me dear. It's cute when you look like a tomato." He said. I glared at him and he just laughs.

"I hate you" I mumbled. He hugged me tightly.

"I know you love me babe." He said. We pulled away and walked to the kitchen waiting for our son to come down.

~~~~~~~

"Good night baby."

"Night mommy." I closed the door silently and walked to my room. I undress and wore my silk pajamas. I heard a wolf-whistle coming from my bed. I glared at him.

"My scarlette is still sexy." He said grinning.

"Of course, so that I can find other men other than you." I said placing both my hands on my hips.

"Wrong move Scarlette." He said darkly and stood up from my bed. He slowly stalked to me. I stepped back and gasped when I hit the wall behind me.

Shit!

■●•■●•■●•■●•■●•

Well...bye