--eight--

As much as Jisoo didn't like watching movies, she was so excited about the whole thing. She couldn't decide on what to wear but there were only two hours remaining. She asked Yeri to come over but unfortunately the girl had to go to her therapy sessions. But Jisoo was still expecting her to come over and at least do something out of her hair. She didn't want to do her plain ponytail on top of her hair. Sehun was probably tired looking at that same thing everyday.

In the end, she decided on the navy blue dress that stopped at her knees. It hugged her body until under her non-existent boobs before flowing out. Jisoo had this dress for two years now but never had the chance to wear it. Her short hair brushed her collar bones and Jisoo frowned at it because it was always a hard task to comb her hair into something presentable. The curls just won't stay the way she wanted them to.

Her mother will surely ask her where she was going and telling her that she was going to Yeri's house to do something wouldn't suffice because this wasn't a dress you wear to a friend's house. Even though her toes and fingers were jittery with excitement, she couldn't invest herself into it. Her brain was thinking up ways to avoid telling her mother that she was going out, much less with her neighbor's son.

"Are you going out?"

Crap.

It was her mother.

Jisoo nervously laughed, "You remember Hendery . . . from school? So . . . uh he has a . . . there's a party at his house. And Yeri asked me tag along." There was actually a party going on at Hendery's house. An innocent birthday party, Hendery had emphasized on the phone when he invited her but Jisoo knew how it went. Nonetheless, it was a good excuse.

Her mother frowned for a couple seconds before her shoulder loosened, "Be back by nine."

"Mom, that's too early," Jisoo argued, raising her hand in the air. She realized she had forgotten to wear the bracelet she had meant to. It was still sitting on her dresser. 

Her mother folded her arms against her chest. "Ten then," she stated. 

Jisoo pushed her lips in a pout. "Fine." And then she was sprinting out the door with her shoes in her hand. When she sat down on her stairs to wear them, she heard the door of the next house creak as it opened. In the yellow light of the porch of Sehun's house, she could see the guy sit down on the steps and start tying his shoe laces too. Wow, they were so same. 

She realized she had grabbed the dirty pair of converse from the cabinet in hurry. She immediately bit her lip but then quickly let it go in fear that she would ruin the lipstick. She just wasn't a makeup person and wouldn't know how to fix the mishaps if they ever happened. Reluctantly, she tied the laces of her shoes before fixing her gaze on Sehun who was seemingly trying to calm himself down. He was taking huge breaths, as if very nervous. It made Jisoo smile. He hadn't seen her yet.

So Jisoo decided to walk towards him and help in calming him down. But When she appeared before him, Sehun's eyes widened ten folds. It made her grin down at him. 

"Are we taking your bicycle?" She asked, casually pointing at his bicycle that stood by the fence of his mother's garden. 

Her eyes roamed around his face. The uneven fringe on his forehead and his white shirt that was tucked in his dark wash jeans, sleeves folded to the elbows, made her smile. She wanted to ask him if he too had a hard time choosing what to wear. They had definitely been to three dates already but this one was different. She extended her hand towards him and he took it. Jisoo pulled him up, grinning ear to ear at his speechlessness. 

"Are we?"

"W-what?"

"Are we taking the bicycle?"