--five--

Sehun stopped to take a sip of water from the bottle in his hand. Turning his head, he immediately recognized the tiny figure of Jisoo by the sidewalk. She looked so lost, he noted from far. It was a given because she was new in this area. It was already so idiotic to be out without someone who actually knew the place. Someone like him.

What the fuck, Oh Sehun. He cringed at his own thoughts. He drove his bicycle towards her, stopping and ringing the bell. She looked sideways at him, arching her brows in such a way as if she was disappointed having caught his sight. Sehun didn't know why that hurt. Just a little.

"Where are you going?" He asked, puffing his cheeks with air.

"Home," Jisoo shrugged, looking back at the road.

"Me too," he mumbled, softly at first before clearing his throat and saying it again.

Jisoo blinked at him without a change in her expression, "So go."

"I bet you're lost," Sehun smiled. "You forgot your address, right?"

"No," she replied right away. Sehun scoffed, looking around. It was a nice afternoon, too nice to get lost. But if that's what she wanted who was he to say no.

"Fine then," he chuckled a little under his breath, steering the bicycle to the other direction. He wanted to stop again and ask but that would make him look like he really want to take her home. Which he didn't. Jisoo was critical so he didn't want to push it.

"Wait," he stopped right away after pedaling twice. A smirk climbed up his lips. He turned around to find her looking back at him. "You're really going home?" He nodded, like an innocent boy. "No playing around."

"As if," Sehun rolled his eyes. "So you wanna come with me?"

She sighed, puffing her cheeks and giving in. "I'm really sorry, okay?"

"It's fine," he mumbled. Momentarily pausing because he wasn't supposed to accept any of her apologies. She smiled, apologetically before sitting behind him. Sehun arched his brows at the weird speed that his heart started to beat in. "Hold tight," he mumbled. She must have nodded as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Oh how she trusted him, he thought.

"What were you doing though? Roaming around?" He asked, stopping at the red light on the road.

"I needed to get something," she replied. "It's my friend's birthday tomorrow so I'm making a card."

"That's so lame," he muttered. Jisoo smacked his back, making him yelp. "I mean, you could buy her something. She'll throw the card away in two days, trust me." Sehun bit his lips, wondering if he was being too comfortable with her.

"She's not like that," She drawled. "You just drive properly. I don't want to die in a bicycle accident."

"Then hold tight," Sehun looked over his shoulder. "Here," he tugged on the material of his shirt, "hold this." He could feel the reluctance in Jisoo as she held his shirt on both sides for balance. He wasn't used to driving with someone else behind him but for some reason, he just couldn't stop smiling.

Reaching home, Jisoo was fast to get off the bicycle. Sehun watched her scurry towards her house. "Thanks," she yelled, disappearing real quick. He couldn't really register the situation but nodded anyway. Parking his bicycle in the backyard, he entered the house. Climbing up the stairs, he suddenly had this urge to ask her what all the haste was about. He didn't specifically need a reason but still, he just...wanted to see her again?

With a huff, he fell face first on his bed. Shifting, he laid on his back, searching for her figure in her room with his upside down view. He rolled his eyes at the pitter patter of his heart. Was it usually that easy to fall for someone or was it just a heart disease?