--four--

The next morning, his alarm went off at four thirty. He woke up, jolting at the noise. He thought he shouldn't be believing her just like that. What if she had lied about the seven days? What if she was going somewhere else and had misled him that day just because she knew he was following her?

Racing down the stairs, he waited for her silhouette to appear. But an hour rolled on, she didn't appear. He wondered why the hell was he doing all this? For flowers that he didn't even care two months ago? Even though, in the back of his mind, he knew he just wanted to make Jisoo the bad guy, he ignored the fact that he did.

The next two days, the curtains on her balcony stayed unmoving. It was unsettling because Sehun didn't want Jisoo to tell his mother that he had turned her apology down. Given that she was that type of a girl, she might even spice it up.

"Dude, did you get a crush on her?"

He slapped Kai on his head, using the pillow on his lap. Baekhyun laughed. "No surprise. That's so plain. Falling in love with your neighbor."

"Oh come on," Sehun cringed, annoyed. "She's so fucking annoying. The fact that we live and breathe in the same neighborhood is enough for me to want to kill myself. You have no idea Byun Baekhyun, you shut up!" Sehun continuously smacked the guy with his hand as Baekhyun laughed and laughed. "Shut up! Don't laugh at my situation!"

"Sehun, she apologized."

"You don't need to remind me, Kai."

"So you should just accept it instead of sulking around." Kai continued, "Oh look, you suck at this game."

Sehun huffed at the bold Game Over on the screen of his TV, dropping the controller to the ground. "Look, she stole my flowers."

"She apologized, you moron," Baekhyun chucked a pillow at him. Sehun took it and threw it back at the guy. "And you still yelled at her. So fucking dumb. She is so pretty. If I were you I would've given all the flowers to her without her even asking."

"I have every reason to yell at her. I grew those flowers. Not even my mom," Sehun emphasized. "I have every right to yell at her. She fucking talks to her dead dog every morning by the park. So fucking weird."

And then a sudden moan interrupted them. Baekhyun arched his brows, "You sure she's your age?"

Sehun blinked, "Yeah."

"What the fuck?" Kai sat up on the couch, turning to Sehun's balcony. Another moan followed and then a deep voice spoke "Are you okay?". Baekhyun gasped, loudly. "Is she getting laid? We should cover our ears then."

"Fine, I'll be careful," The deep voice spoke again, making Sehun crigne. Yet he hugged the little teddy to himself, eyes wide as he looked at the other balcony. Trying to see through the gaps of the curtains. "Still hurts?" And another moan.

"Shit. They're really doing it?" Kai's voice quivered. "Isn't she underage?"

"Shut up," Sehun muttered. Questions ran around in his head. Maybe she was getting laid and maybe that's how it sounded when your neighbor had sex. Sehun had only ever read about it and heard from people. Before them, an old couple used to occupy the house. Friendly they were. But Sehun was never fond of neighbors anyway.

A moan reached his ears and Sehun thought Jisoo was hurt. He arched his brows, not being able to convince himself that Jisoo would really be having sex being younger than him. In her own house. That was so daring. Baekhyun had his eyes wide and filled with amusement. "Oh? Do I get to watch it live?"

Sehun stood up to shut the door to the balcony. He pulled the curtains, blocking the view. Baekhyun gazed up at him, disappointed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with you? Just let them have the time to themselves if they're really doing it," Kai smacked Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun grumbled something under his breath, falling down on the couch. Sehun sat beside Jongin, with a huff. Troubled now. Was Jisoo really that bold? Unlike everything that she looked like? She had a boyfriend already?

---------------------------------

Sehun caught her in the balcony a day after. He trained his suspicious eyes on her. She arched her brows at him, going back to petting her dog when he didn't say anything. "So, you have sex just like that?" He asked. She raised a brow at him, standing back up.

"Sex?"

"Yes."

"Me?"

"Then who? The day before yesterday. Near four thirty, should I remind you," Sehun blurted out, "I can't believe this. Aren't you younger than me? You're still underage."

Jisoo blinked, "Well, in case you haven't gotten laid yet, it's just your own failure." Sehun hated how she laughed at it. He stayed away from girl at his own will. Not because he was a failure. "And what made you think I had sex?"

"There was a guy and you were moaning," he indicated, "That was so fucking disgusting. I had my friends over." He made a face at her. This had to be the first time he was seeing her without glasses. She was pretty, he'd give her that. But that didn't mean she was any less annoying.

"Oh?" She arched her brows. And then she burst out laughing. Sehun was taken aback by her reaction. Was she supposed to laugh? So weird. "Look, dumbo. I was working with scissors and I cut my finger," she showed him her bandaged finger. "And that was Chanyeol. He's a friend. He was helping me wrap the wound."

Sehun, dumbfounded, stared at the bandage around her finger. "Seriously?"

She nodded, still laughing. Sehun sighed, frowning. He was going to kill Baekhyun because it was his idea that Jisoo was getting laid. He pursed his lips, walking out of his balcony and shutting the door with a slam. And then he thought about the sight of her pretty smile. And he hated how it somehow made him smile too.

---

So much happened in just one chapter, right? Thank you for voting the chapters~~ I can never thank you enough :D I'm just so happy people are reading my story^^ I might update tomorrow but no promises~ Stay tuned!