Baby💕:
Prove it to me to me.

Me:
FINEEE!!!
[sends a picture]

Baby💕:
You look sexyyyyy🤤

Me:
You just wanted me to send a picture!!!😤

Baby💕:
Oops-
[last seen online,5.54p.m]
______________________________

I sighed,"what have he become", focusing back onto work.

[8.30pm]
"Dang,two and a half hours passed!" I looked around the work office where no one was there but me and then at my phone,"shit."

_________________________________
[11 miss calls from baby💕]
[101 unread text messages]

Baby💕:
Where are you!!
Oh right you are coming home late because of "work".
[6.10pm]

I MISS YOU
[7.00]
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOUUU
[7.01pm]
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
[7.30pm]
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU
[8.00pm]

ANSWER MEEEEEE😤😡.
[8.10pm]
YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME😡😔
[8.11pm]
I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?
[8.12pm]

                ..

Me:
Baby!!!! I just got off work!!!
[8.35pm,seen]

Me:
Are you ignoring me now?
[8.40pm]seen]

Fine:(
[8.41pm,seen]

Baby💕:
I am downstairs
[8.45pm]

Me:
I thought you were ignoring me🤨
[8.45pm]

Baby💕:
No😚 I love you. Come down now
[8.46pm,seen]
_______________________________

I grabbed my belongings and stuff it into my bag. I took the elevator down,think,'why is he even here'

I walked out to see the familiar black car,I knocked into the window,while the window rolled down,I popped my head in and said,"your girlfriend has arrived!"

He pulled me into a deep kiss but then pulled away,and looked left and right carefully, sighing of relief. I questioned his action but got into the car without questioning.

"Where are we going? This is not the home..."I said,"YOU ARE KIDNAPPING ME,ARENT YOU!!"

"Shutupppp" he said whining but chuckling at the same time,"we are here!"
We came out of the car,he held my hand,leading me into a room but then he let go of my hand and ran off somewhere.

"K-kageyama?! Where are you running of too!!!! Don't leave me here!! I'm scared..." tears started sprawling in my eyes.

it was a dark room so I couldn't see where I was going.

Then suddenly many candles were lit,at the same time,"huhh?" I saw petals of flowers sprinkled all over the on the ground,and arrows which was leading to another room to another. At the same time the wall was filled with nice lovely quotes and a few pictures of me and kageyama.

The last room had a large picture of me and Kageyama by the sea,when it was our first date,below the picture, the word he said that day was written until I heard a voice," you are special ,that's why I love you"

"w-whats this kageyama,you are scaring me...are we b-breaking up!?" Tears rolled down my cheeks,"p-please I dont wanna break u-"

Applause was heard all over the room,and it sounded like the team, wait it was Karasuno Volleyball team as I looked around,
"D-daichi?"
"Sugawara?"
"Asahi?"
"Nishinoya?
"Tanaka?"
"Ennoshita?"
"Hisahi?"
"Kazuhito?"
"Shrimp!?"
"Tsuki?"
"Yamaguchi?"
"Kiyoko!?"
"Coach!?"
"Sensei!!?"

"I thought you guys finished the gathering? What are you guys doing here late!?" I looked at kageyama since everyone was filming and they were smiling widely.

"Y/n!" Kageyama said firmly,kneeling down.
I stepped back to process everything.
"Would you marry me?" He took out a ring box and opened it with a beautiful ring inside.
"K-kageyama?" I looked around and then pinched his cheeks,"is this real?"
Everyone started bursting out of laughter.
"Y/n would you marry meee?"

I nod my head continuously,and tears falling out,"YOU SCARED ME!!!!!! YES YES YESSSS"
I put my hand out as he stood up and slide the ring onto my Ring finger.
"NOW KISSSSSS" Nishinoya screamed.
We exchanged looks and blushed...

"I love you"
"I love you too"

(A/n):
This is just an extra story but hope you like it! 🥺🤧 be posting more extras. Till then!🤗