sunday[8]end

[Suga]
(Whole 2 or 3 chapters all for suga- lol)
"I was thinking about...uhm"
I paused, and I start to fiddle with my fingers.
"We-well...I don't want to lie to you, so I was just...thinking about you! Yea that's what I was thinking about" at that momment I felt akward...great it's obvious I like him now, right...
"I-i...that's very sweet of you suga!"
I could see daichis face turn red and a akward silence filled the room until daichi sighs "suga...i would like to tell you something...but I'm not exactly sure if I can tell you now" I look at daichi confusingly...he needs to tell me something? But what could it be?
"Meet me on Sunday ok...at my house!" His hand is placed onto my shoulder.
Sunday, is tommorw...
"Al-alright! I definitely will"
My heart was racing the more eager I want to know what daichi needs to tell me.
But I now have to wait until tommorw
"Now I need to go do something! Sorry~ I'll see you later!" In a quick rush daichi slipped his shoes on and walks out my door, of course closing it behind.
I puff out some air and plop into my sofa and stare at the plain old white ceiling, I have to wait...I'm really nervouse now to, what dose he have to tell me?
Thinking over and over again made me feel sleepy, even though it was only twelve o clock a.m.
But resisting to sleep with hard at thus point, my eyes felt like weights, my body had already sunk into the sofa. So, I might as well...

Or, I tried

"What's your problem? I thought you loved me"
A man's voice said to me...

"I didn't do anything! I swear"
I screamed
"I'm leaving, and I'm never comeing back"
The man left with just that
And he ment it when he wasn't comeing back, a TV screen came infront of my face, revealing a car crash.
But all I did was smile.

My eyes jolt open
I felt my phone vibrate, but...geez what a wierd dream, why do I keep haveing dreams of a car crash?
I look at my phone the brightness hurt my eyes, and looking at the time it was seven pm...man I slept for thay long? Yet I still feel tierd.
I didn't bother looking at the message either, I drifted off to sleep again...somehow.

But this time it was more wierd...I woke up yet I couldn't even move, and it was slightly hard to breath.
I don't exactly know what was going on, yet I panicked a bit trying to force myself to even move and that did work, I jolt up breathing heavy sense I couldn't breath good befor.
Then, iv come to relize, I was like that untell morning, grabbing my phone it was exactly nine a.m...I'm honestly shocked.
There was 10 messages from daichi, opening them they were all him just telling me to wake up over and over...and some heart emojis...yes, heart emojis.
"Alright, I'm comeing"
I said outloud geting off the sofa and dressing myself in a grey sweater and black tights, because honestly...they were pretty cozy.
I walk out the door, wind hiting my face..it felt really good actally, but I'm to excited to think about wind! I get to hear what daichi needs to tell me.
So, I may or may not have started jogging over to daichis place, I prefer to walk sense we don't live to far apart.

Finally after five minutes later I made it to daichis door step, I excitedly knock on his door, and he imedatly opens it. "Suga!!" We both embrace in a hug, and for some reason...he smelled oddly good today.
"Hey daichi!!" I give him a warm smile "come inside!" Daichi Jester's his hand for me to come in, and I do so. Slipping off my shoes by the door and looking around, it even smelled good in his house..it's makeing me feel wierd "here let's have a seat!" Daichi points to his white couch while walking over there and siting down, I do the same siting right next to daichi.
"Soo~ will I finally get to find out  what you want to tell me!?" As soon as I mentioned that I could see daichis face flush a bright red "u-uhm...maby in a momment!" He said nervousely while his eyes darted around.
I see him grabbing the remote to his TV, he turned it on and the first thing that played was a broadcast "daichi? Why not tell me now? Isn't it why you wanted me over?" I tilt my head and give daichi the puppy dog eyes.
"Agh...We-well yea...I'm just..uh... procrastinating.." Daichi turns off the TV then fiddled with his fingers, I could definitely tell he was nervous, and procrastinating.

_________

about five minutes later after nervouse looks and small talj, daichi grabs both my hands and looks at me with nervouse eyes, and a small smile "suga..." he started, now even I got nervouse, butterflies filled my stomach my heart beats fast I could feel my face go warm very quickly
"Suga...i...I really like you! Iv always really...liked everything ab-about you...your smile, your kind voice...." Daichi looks down embarrassed while griping onto my hand.
But i, I was in shock...daichi, likes...me...
"Daichi...I like you aswell....iv actally had a crush on you for....awhile" I chuckled, daichi looks back up quickly smileing from ear to ear.
Me and him were silent for a momment, befor I decided to do something hope I don't regret....
I grabed daichis cheeks and kissed him on his lips softly, I felt fireworks inside of my chest, my heart still beats at a fast pace.
And soon enough daichi kissed me back most likely after processing, we kissed passionately, right there, on his couch...I can just picture people asking us 'where did you two have your first kiss?' And I'd responded with 'on his couch'
Daichi pulls away, his eyes flutter, and he hugs me tightly, and I hug back.

"I really love you suga" he wispered to me.
"I really love you to daichi"
I wispered back.

I'm now wondering what the others will think about this.

End

I hope you guys liked this short lil daichi x suga story I'm glad that o have finished it :D there was gonna be a diffrent ending to this but...It was to sad so I was like "nahhh"
But that being said
Toodles

-creator