••☆ Chapter 1: "Behind Doubts" (Part2) ☆••

Start from the beginning

"Hey man, what's wrong? ...It's morning, but you already look baked. What happened to you?" Max asked when his friend sat beside him.

"Nothing" he answered in a low tone.

"I know that word. Every time you say 'nothing' it's actually about your 'super hot' girlfriend. Am I right?" Max guessed, but he sounded certain.

When Dylan didn't answer, he confirmed it.

"Okay, girlfriend problems. What's about it? You broke up with her? ...Because I think she will never leave a guy like you." he said.

Dylan looked at him furrowing his forehead. "Why is that?" he asked in a curious tone.

Max felt a bit unnerved when he asked about it. "Seriously, you don't know?"

"I don't get it. Tell me what you're thinking." Dylan asked, wondering.

"Okay, but don't get mad at me if you really want to know my honest opinion." he demanded.

"Yeah, tell me now." Dylan replied impatiently.

"Bro, Patricia is obviously into you because you can give her what she wants." he told him.

"What? ...No, that's not true. She said she loves me." Dylan argued in a bothered tone.

"Whoa, chill. You said you wouldn't get mad, remember?" he reminded him.

"I just don't understand why all of you think that way about my girlfriend, including my mom." Dylan complained.

"Can't you see? ...Patricia likes you because you got the looks, and you're rich. Well, super rich actually. Do you think if you're only an ordinary guy, she will still notice you? ...Why don't you put her to a test?" Max suggested.

Dylan didn't like it. "No, she loves me, and that came from her. That's enough for me. I don't have to put her to a test just to prove it. I trust her." he said firmly.

"All right, fine" Max gave up. Then, he looked at Steve and showed him a silly smile.

☆••••••○○●○○••••••☆

As he was driving home, Dylan recalled what his friend had told him. He gave it some thought and realized that maybe it would make him feel at ease if he could prove that his girlfriend really loves him not only because of money.

When he got home, he immediately called her on his phone and invited her to see him. She agreed. The next day, at night, she came.

"Hi, handsome. I miss you so much." she greeted, dangling on his shoulders.

"I miss you too." he replied with a smile.

"Are we... alone tonight?" she asked seductively.

"Yeah, we are." he answered softly.

She bit her lower lip and smiled.

After a quick dinner and a short chat, they went to the room and exhausted themselves in a wild and loud sex.

Patricia knew how to turn Dylan on. She's really good in bed. Not to mention, she had a pleasing face and a perfect body. She could easily aroused him with her sexual charisma every time they do it.

After more than half an hour, they sat together on the top of the bed and leaned against the headboard.

"Um... There's something I want to tell you." Dylan said.