"You don't look like the type of person to enjoy the big and dangerous rides, most girls are afraid of them," he admits.

"True, but I'm not like most girls," I respond back. By this time Asher has already taken us to the line of a roller coaster. The line wasn't so long, I guess it's because of the time. 

"I wonder what else I don't know about you," Asher jokes around. My mood suddenly goes down at his words.

Will he be this happy once he knows the truth? Or will he push me away?

"Did I say something wrong?" Asher asks at my sudden change of mood. 

"Huh? Not at all. Look we're next!" I excitedly point towards the ride.

Asher guides me inside our cart and makes sure I'm secured in my seat. I take a deep breath and wait for the ride to begin. The carts behind were still getting filled in. 

Finally, the speakers go off telling us the rules. This is where my adrenaline goes up. Asher grabs my hand tightly. I grab his hand back with the same force. Now, it sets in. I'm with Asher, on our first date, and he claims to like me. I hope this day never ends. I'm afraid that once this day ends, things could go back to how they were. Hopefully, things could start looking up for us. 

Am I asking for too much?

And with that, the ride starts, at a tremendous speed. We begin going forward and taking such big turns. There were times that you could see the whole amusement park. Asher keeps laughing which pairs up with my laughter. I'm not much of a screamer. It was nice. We were near the end, by the door, but suddenly we start moving backward.

Then it hit me. The ride wasn't over, we still had half of the ride left. Then, the speed goes up and we travel across the whole track again, this time backward. I loved it though. 

"Did you like it?" Asher asks me once we leave the ride. 

"Definitely, it was something new, but enjoyable," I admit. 

That's how we spent the rest of our night. We would go to rides and enjoy them together. He also liked to hand me lots of food, I'm not complaining though. It was around 11:30 that we decided to try to win a stuffed animal. We were aiming for this fluffy white teddy bear. 

Asher had failed to knock off all 6 cups stacked together. It will always end up with him knocking all of them except for one cup.

"Can I try?" I ask. He nods and hands me the three ping pong balls. I pray that I get to knock off at least one cup. If I don't, I'll just be embarrassed. 

I take a deep breath and throw the first ball. I close my eyes, scared of the result. I hear Asher chuckle at my reaction.

I open my eyes and see that I've managed to knock off the top three cups. I look at him surprised. He gives me a thumbs-up as encouragement. Now, the last three cups. 

I throw the next ball and see that I got to knock off two cups. I throw the next ball without any hope of actually hitting the last cup. I turn my back ready to call it a loss but I hear the sound of a cup falling into the ground. 

"Vanessa you did it!" Asher exclaims excitedly.

I look back to see a stand without any cups left on it. 

"Angel Face you did it!" says a voice behind us. I look behind me confused. No one calls me that except for Noah. Are they here?

"Here! You earned it," Asher hands me the white teddy bear. It breaks me out of my suspicion and I hug the teddy bear with so much force. 

"How about we go to the Ferris wheel before we leave?" Asher suggests. I look at his face and nod with a full smile. 

Once we are up into the air, we see the park beautifully lighted up. Asher is seated across from me admiring the park as well. 

"Vanessa, be honest, did you like our date?" Asher asks.

"Yeah I did, by the way, thank you for this night."

"No problem..." 

I turn to look at Asher and see him already looking back. We stay like that for a bit and I see him slowly leaning in. We come together at last and share our second kiss. This time our kiss was even sweeter. Asher smiles in the middle of it and I swear my whole body is about to explode. 

He's happy. Our night was complete, he was happy and it's all that matters.

We break apart and Asher looks at me.

"Vanessa, will you be my girlfriend?"