1.18

Last night after much scheming with Chuck and Blair we figured out a plan for Georgina. Blair and I have a way of getting her out of town before Lily and Bart's wedding today.

I walk into Blair's room still in my pajamas. "Hey. Where's Chuck?"

"He still hasn't written his best man speech," Blair explains.

"Oh. He's going to miss all the fun," I tease.

The unexpected happens. Dan calls Blair. Even more surprising he agreed to help us take down Georgina.

We sit in Blair's dining room with Dan between the two of us.

He gets Georgina's voicemail. "Hey, it's Sarah, you know what to do."

Dan hangs up. "Voice mail."

"Okay, like we talked about," I remind him.

"Hey, hey, it's me, Dan. Um, after you left, Serena and I got in a huge fight, and... And she said all this crazy stuff. I honestly don't know what to believe, but... But what I do know is I want to see you. So, uh, call me." Dan hangs up.

"Excellent work. She's totally calling back," Blair assures.

"This is so weird. I don't normally do plots against people," Dan states.

"Don't worry, virgin. Arabella and I'll talk you through it," Blair tells him.

Dan's phone starts ringing. I smile. "Right on schedule."

"Hey," Dan answers.

Blair and I lean in to hear Georgina. "Hey. I just got your message."

"Oh, good, good. So... Sorry about this morning with Serena. That was very awkward, to say the least," Dan says.

"Yeah, a little bit," Georgina agrees.

"Last night really changed things for me. Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so I... I think I wanna end it. I know I do. Will you meet me?" Dan asks.

Georgina takes a moment to reply. "Our spot in the Park by the pond?"

"See you there," Dan tells her.

"Humphrey, you are a born liar," Blair states.

"Thanks, I think," Dan says.

"All that stuff about last night was genius. Anything you wanna tell me?" I ask.

"Uh, no. Like you said, just born to lie," Dan states.

Blair and I head to Central Park ready to take down Georgina once and for all.

"So you're just gonna go back to Serena like nothing happened, and just leave me all alone?" Georgina asks Dan.

Serena and I appear behind her. "Oh, you're not alone, G. Arabella and I are here now, and we brought some people who really, really want to see you."

I smile. "I think you remember your parents?"

The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and Dad. Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know that bitches don't just happen... They're made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring."

Georgina looks scared. "Okay, I'm... Mom, Dad, this is not what you think. You have to believe me."

"There, there, Georgie. It's gonna be okay..." I tell her.

Her mom cuts me off, "No, this time, it won't."

I smile as I shrug my shoulder. "...Or it won't. Your parents were so worried, G! They told me everything! How you're supposed to be on the equestrian circuit, but sold your show pony for cocaine..."