Chapter 7: Mate

Previously:

Immediately turning around, he was met with a pair of eyes. A black mask covered the face of the well built man. Looking down at himself, breaking eye contact with the man, his eyes met with something weakening. His shirt was stained with a majestic crimson color.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 7: Mate

Sam's POV

The day passed by quickly. During lunch, I had a very light food, salad along with some soup. Jiwon oppa said that heavy spices would hurt my stomach, so until I get better, I would have to eat light and healthy food. Initially, when I ate the soup, I started to cough blood. So I had to stop, drink some water and eat it a little later to ease it into my body.

The same thing happened with dinner and by the end of the day, my stomach and throat were hurting. Before I went to bed, I had to take a couple of pills to calm the pain in my body and to help my body recover faster. Lisa unnie (that's what she told me to call her) helped me dress my wounds.

Seeing my own wounds scared me. The biggest one was on the left side of my waist. I needed stitches there to close the wound and I could see the dried blood and small stitches. Lisa unnie disinfected the wound and wrapped a long piece of gauze around my waist. As for my back, arms, and legs, she just disinfected the wounds and applied some bandaids.

The next morning Jimin oppa came. It was nice catching up with him after a long time. We spoke (well, through the paper) about how our lives were, his band, and even our little secret, the rules. He agreed to the rules. He knows about my identity, so I guess he didn't have another option than to agree.

We had breakfast together. Breakfast was pancakes made by Lisa unnie. They were delicious, but I had to eat slowly, otherwise I would start coughing up blood. Breakfast was entertaining though. There was a lot of bickering between Jiwon oppa and Lisa unnie during breakfast while Mr. Park was trying to stop the childish argument. Me and Jimin oppa on the other hand, were having a blast while watching the whole scene. It was almost like a movie for us.

After breakfast, Jiwon oppa and Mr. Park had to leave for work. After 30 minutes of a serious discussion on what to do, me, Lisa unnie, and Jimin oppa decided to binge watch a movie series. Turning on the T.V, me and Jimin oppa tensed a little while Lisa unnie was completely oblivious to what was playing on the T.V.

The news channel was playing and the news being covered was about me. Samara Evelyn. The heir of EV Corporations who went missing a few days ago. Incognizant about the missing girl standing next to her, she plugged her laptop to the T.V., instantly shutting off the channel.

Switching through a couple of series with a frenzied smile, Lisa unnie started playing the Harry Potter series. We watched the first movie before we had lunch. Continuing on with the rest of the series, we had our lunch.

The morning went by fast, and soon, it was almost evening. Jimin oppa and Lisa unnie had plans for the evening. They were going shopping to get me clothes. I wasn't allowed into the cities according to the rules, so I was going to stay home along with Mr. Park.

Jiwon oppa was still at the hospital, and Mr. Park had already returned from the company, so he was keeping me company while Jimin oppa went along with Lisa unnie.

I went to walk the two out, so we stepped out of the house. Jimin oppa made his way towards the left of the house, where the garage doors were closed together, hiding a black 2019 Toyota Avalon. We, meaning Lisa unnie and I, were waiting by the door for Jimin oppa to come with the car. We were chattering. It was more like Lisa unnie talking while I nodded my head, occasionally since I wouldn't talk.