The Rogues come back

A/N: Sorry this isn't edited I just really wanted to put something out there. I will come back and edit it later maybe. This one is a long one! 2000 words (my usual amount is 700- 1000) Hope out enjoy 😊

__________

The rogues where coming back. This worried Tony, it had only been a little while since Peter came back from... Everything.

Peter was still going through things. His story wasn't over.

And oh, of course when Steve found out, if Steve found out about Peter's past, who knows how he would react.

Tony didn't even know how Steve would react to him being a parent.

Peter was different, and Tony knew it. He was tougher, quicker to guard himself. Of course Peter was still the same lovable person Tony had known before, but expiriences shape who you are.

And when you have expiriences where you have to fend for yourself, you don't loose that.

Meeting new people was really hard for Peter. After all, his whole life he had been meeting new people, and every time they said they were his friends.

That is until they were alone. Peter had caught on, that people can pretend to be nice, and then they are able to hurt you even more.

Pepper was running around preparing the house, fluffing the last few throw pillows in preparation for their new house mates, while Tony gave Peter one last quick pep talk.

"Now Peter, remember, I've known these people for a long time. You can trust them. If you ever feel to uncomfortable with something, just tell me."

Tony was like a coach giving out the game plan to the team, just minutes before they had to start the game.

Peter nodded, "Right." But really, inside his head all he could think about was how they had almost killed his dad. All he could think about was that if it were him, he wouldn't have let them back into their lives.

The rogues had done the exact same thing to  Tony as Mr. Johnson, and every other foster care family had done to Peter.

They were supposedly friends with Tony until something cracked, and they tried to kill him.

Tony seemed to calm with all that was happen. Peter had put concealer over the scar

A ding from the elevator shocked Peter back into reality.

Peter could feel his heartbeat in his throat, not knowing why he was so anxious.

The rogues stepped out of the elevator that they had all packed into.

Natasha, who had been dubbed a rogue by the law, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Clint and Scott. Wanda was not their, as she was a minor when everything had happened.

Peter felt himself tense, and his jaw clench, especially looking at Sam.

Rhodey visited the tower often, and Peter loved him like an uncle. Sam had almost killed him, and had hurt him badly.

"Hey Tony." Steve said, looking at Tony, Pepper and Peter.

"Hey Cap." Tony said.

Natasha spoke up next, "Thank you Tony... This is kind of you."

Tony smiled a bit, "Wait say it again, let me record that."

Natasha half smiled back.

"Uh, so, we all know Pepper, and you Tony, but, um, who's the kid?" Clint said, looking at Peter.

Tony nodded, "Everyone this is Peter, Peter this is everyone."

Peter nodded.

"So who is Peter to you?" Bucky asked now.