rantaros pov

*time skip to the trip*

I get my suitcase and other baps and go get the others. I go to Kiibo's house first then Keade,Kokichi and Shuichi. We go to the place that the class decided to meet up at. We get out of the car and we see everyone. Shuichi ran up to his other friends Maki and Kaito. "Wait Shuichi~" Kokichi says. Keade leaves to go to talk to the girls. That leaves me and Kiibo. Alone. Things get awkward fast so i try to start a conversation. "So are you ready to go to the beach." I say to him. He replies "Yeah its going to be fun".

We see the bus Miu rented for the trip. We get on the bus and we start the journey. I sat with Kiibo. I was on my phone and then i got a text message and it was the class group chat. It was a image from 'Himiko' it was Angie sleeping like a baby and a jealousy Tenko. I laughed at the photo and Kiibo looked at me while turning his head a little. I showed him the photo and he giggled as cutely as he could. We were both a giggling mess and everyone looked at us. We realized this and we turned into a blushing mess. This is going to be a long bus ride.

Soo this took so long and i'm so sorry. I just got distracted. What should be some side ships? i luv u guys! Bye~ angie kinツ