omniscient pov
While Rantaro was asleep, he appeared in a dream in a lavender flower field. He looked over to his side and he saw his crush, Kiibo. Kiibo tackled Rantaro, which caught him by surprise. Rantaro looked at his reflection in a pond, who appeared to be wearing a flower crown (A/N like the one in the cover) and a flowing light green robe. Kiibo had on the same thing but it was light teal. Kiibo cuddled up against his chest and Rantaro's whole face flushed. Which caused Rantaro to sit up and smile. He thought 'I like this dream'. To Kiibo's moe sleeves to his flower crown tilted on his head,he could tell that he was starting to catch feelings for Kiibo. Kiibo started to hum and Rantaro looked up. Rantaro was shocked,he KISSED me. "Ummm K-kiibo what are yo-" the dream ended, which sucked for Rantaro. "Ugh why¿¡that's the closest I'll get to him". Rantaro got out of bed and looked at his phone 11:50 the time read. 'I have to get ready' Rantaro thought.
✄------------------------
Sorry for not updating I'm bad at this. I'm so glad people are reading this book still.
Give suggestion on what the next chapter should be about!!!!
How do y'all feel about the dream that Rantaro had? Should him and Kiibo get together
Hope y'all had as much fun read this as I had writing it. More updates to come.~ xoxo angie kin

Have a great Saturday night!😀