Your Not In Love- chapter 3 teaser

i know its not much but at least its something

_________________________

 Your Not In Love

----------------------------------

Azra's Pov-

Tasmin and Porter have taken Loren out to a party at their friend's beach house so that I can get some time away from him. He is really starting to get on my nerves with all of this lovey dovey crap he is putting on. First it was nice some compliments, chocolate and a spa voucher. 

Then it became too much. Three new mansions, over five new wardrobes, every type of shoe in 2 or 3 different colours, he brought me a beauty salon and the biggest spa centre in town. He also designed each 'house' and brought expensive furniture for it. 

The first house is a 20 odd bedroom gothic palace, complete with vines growing on the walls, massive scary looking gates, a graveyard out the back and one of the worlds biggest mazes on the side. Located next to a massive forest filled with all sorts of people eating creatures. Oh and did I mention the dungeon? No? Well under the mansion is a dungeon that runs for about 3 hectares. Basically it's huge.

The second house is a victorian style manion and the third is well I'm not actually sure what it is but it's huge. I won't go into detail because it would take to long and I am currently looking for a place to live.

I want, for Loren and I, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. Or a 3 bedroom, 2 living areas. I plan on making one bedroom ours, the second one a guest, an office, an art/music studio and a room for kids/spare room. So while Loren bonds with my brothers I am going to go looking for our home because living in a mansion any longer would drive me insane.

___________________________________

this is kind of just a teaser for part 3. i didnt know what to write and i wanted to upload