Rememberance

Lauren's POV:

Years passed and now i am 17.Amy died 3 years ago.Things changed,others stayed the same.

Mum wanted us to put Amy's stuff away from her room.Christina,Kath,Lisa,Dani and I really tried but it was impossible.I felt like if we put her stuff away ,we put her away to and i don't want this.I want her here.And so does everyone else.So our rooms are still exactly the same as 3 years before.Christina thought of moving out but the band worked so well now that she decided it would be the best to stay here so we can work all the time.

It's not that i forget Amy but when i went to College i told everyone i had 9 siblings.I didn't want those questions and looks.When Lisa found it out she became really,really mad with me and didn't talk to me for a week.She said that she couldn't believe this,i promised it Amy and if Amy will see me she would be sad.Her words were true so i decided to tell it everyone.At first my friends were pissed but then they understand.

We still celebrate Amy's birthday and our whole family from all over America comes.Its not a sad atmosphere,on the contrary its so funny!We play funny games with our cousins,eat cake and sing.This day is even tough very emotional,overall are pictures from Amy and Family members tell stories about her.I always remember how i thought that we will broke without Amy.I'm so lucky that it didn't happen.After this thing at Amy's first year of being death,we got back together.We helped each other again,and listened.We were a family again and altough Amy isn't here she is a part too.I go with Dani to her grave,once per week.This is the what you can expect at least.

After a break we started with the music thing again.We had alot of good songs.Most of them are about losing someone and love all this stuff.1 year ago our first album came out and we started touring very soon.Two months ago was the end of our world tour.It was amazing,we visited so many countries and saw all this amazing fans.I guess Amy would be proud.On every concert we sang at least one old cover only for Amy.Its our thing.

Mum and Dad went back to work.We all grew up pretty fast.I can't believe that the younger boys are already so big.It went so fast.Dani overgrew everyone of us,even Katherine and Alex.Sometimes i wonder how Amy would look now.She would be already 20.She would be so old,still my little older sister.

I think we all wouldn't stand the situation so well without our amazing parents and god.God teached us our whole life to Believe It.So we believed that things will be better and our Parents were always there.

Everyone misses Amy but no one forgot about her.No one.She is an angel but for me she is still my sister and i feel like she never left.