10.

"binnie.." he sighed. "binnie come here" he rolled around in his bed. "come cuddle me!!"

"if i do will you shut up??" he turned his phone off, and looked at minho who was nodding. "you're so damn needy all the time" changbin got into the bed and pulled minho close to him. "happy now?"

"very happy" he tightened his grip around the other boy's waist. "bin you'd never stop talking to me even if i accidentally kissed you, right?"

"min what do you mean? you know i like lix"

"i don't like you dumbass!!" minho sighed, "i accidentally kissed jisung and now he won't talk to me..it's been like two days and he's still ignoring me. what do i do?"

"you should try talk to him! i know you met the boy like half a month ago but still, try talk to him"

minho stayed silent for a few minutes and then spoke "i don't know.."

"get some sleep and we'll talk about this when you wake up" he patted minho's head.

"no, i don't feel like having a nap, can we go on a walk or something? i've been needing to practice skating but i just haven't got the time"

"if that'll make you feel better then sure. have you got a spare board?" he asked.

"yeah i think i do" minho got up. "come on let's go before it gets too dark"

~

the two boys skated around the neighbourhood talking about what was on their minds, and when it was starting to get dark they went back home. changbin had already gone inside but minho wanted to stay outside for a little while by himself. jisung had seen minho sitting on the sidewalk as he was sitting in the front room talking to his friends over the phone, he ended the call and decided to go outside to him.

"hey.." jisung sat next to him.

"hey" minho turned to look at him, "listen i'm really sorry about what i did"

"it's ok, i overrat-"

"no no you didn't! i was wrong to kiss you like that, i should've asked you or something ji i'm really really sorry"

"seriously min, it's alright. let's just forget it ever happened and be friends again, i missed talking to you but i just didn't know how to start the conversation"

"i understand, and yes let's move on" minho smiled at him and stood up.

"you skate? i've always wanted to learn, so you think you could teach me?" he asked.

"oh yes, i can but be prepared for cuts and bruises all over you" he laughed. "ok get up" jisung stood up, "now slowly step onto the board, i can hold your hand if you want"

"yes please i'm terrified!" jisung held onto minho's hands and stepped onto the skateboard. at first he slipped a little but because he was holding minho's hand, he didn't fall. "i'm gonna break my leg aren't i"

"no no you won't!! just trust me ok?" minho helped him get on and adjust himself to be comfortable on the board, "ok now push with your back fo-"

"minho! i'm gonna fall holy shit" he tripped off the board and instantly grabbed onto minho's shoulders, who held jisung's waist to prevent him from falling.

"what if i just dropped you" he smirked. "huh?"

"minho don't you fucking dare! i'll break my head if you let go of me!!" jisung soon realised he wasn't too far off the ground. "hey! i'm not gonna die" he stood up straight. "are you just holding onto me because you like me"

minho let go of jisung's waist, "n-no! i don't like you..i mean i do, but not like that but oh for gods sake i'm going inside"

"bye minnie!!" he giggled as he saw minho run inside. "he is kinda cute.." jisung smiled to himself.

~
this took me two days to write and i still don't like it very much