Introducing You

As you're staring into the mirror finishing your hair and make up Tristan walks up behind you and wraps his arms around you.
"You know you don't need any of that." He says nuzzling his mouth to your ear.
"I just want to look good, besides the lights flush me out." You say leaning your head backwards.
"Well I think you're beautiful without it." He says leaving a light kiss just below your ear.
You let out a sigh as he walks away. The physical want and tension you've been feeling toward Tristan is almost becoming unbearable but you don't want to push anything.

"Five minutes!" You hear Zach yell out.
You take one last look at yourself in the mirror before you head to the live room.

When you walk up to Zach he asks if you're ready and you nod your head yes.
"Okay." He says.

The boys start their lives and you sit back for a while.
You'd see Tristan walking up to you and he grabs your hand.
"Let's go." He says pulling you through the rest of the boys.
"Guys, I want you to meet somebody. This is (your name), the newest addition of management here and also, my girlfriend." He says pulling you into the view of the camera. The other boys hoot and holler and turn their cameras so their viewers can see you guys.
You stand there like a deer in headlights for a little bit trying not to look at the comments flooding in. Tristan starts to read some of them off and you start to loosen up. So far the comments aren't bad, they're all compliments and asking how you like being there and about what you do, How you and Tristan met, ya know the basics. He starts to answer some of the questions and then you join in.
You can hear the other boys answering some questions they're getting on their lives and hear their responses. Everybody is being supportive and the compliments keep flowing in. Everybody says Tristan is the lucky one and he agrees, he tells them how good you are to him and how happy you make him, so you have to add in how happy he makes you and how much he's lifted you up. Everybody seems to approve and ship you guys, so you relax completely and let loose and show your personality a little bit.
When the live ends everybody goes to the kitchen and talks for a little bit and then Heidi, the boys, and yourself go to the front yard. That seems to be your guys' spot when you want to all be together and bond. You all talk about how it went tonight and the plans for future appearances by you. You all also decide to do a big shoot together as a house and then to get you some good photos of yourself so you could start posting in your Instagram. They also convinced you to start posting on your TikTok as well when you have the time between the duties you are there for and still having time to yourself and juggling your friendship with them and your relationship with Tristan. It sounds stressful at first but you agree to it and decide to at least try it.
You all end the night by grabbing blankets from the house and laying on each other in a big group in the yard. You hear the door open and Zach laughs at you guys. Shaking  his head he closes the door and lets you guys bond.