Breakfast

When you wake up the next morning Tristan and you have drifted off of each other. That just made it easier for you to get out of bed without waking him. When you get out of the bedroom the house is silent. You make you way to the kitchen and grab a cup of water and head out to the balcony to enjoy the sunrise. You're still on you time schedule from back home so while your body thinks it's 9 in the morning it's really only 6. You're startled by the door opening behind you.
"Well I see I'm not the only early bird in the house." Says Zach.
"Yeah, my body says it's time to wake up. I'm sorry if I woke you." You say sympathetically.
"Oh no, definitely not. Being a manager to 5 boys requires long nights and early mornings." He says laughing. "Would you like some coffee?" He asks you with a smile.
"Honestly I would love some!" You say with a chuckle.
You follow Zach back to the kitchen and sit at the counter while he makes the coffee.
"Thank you for letting me come and stay for the weekend, I really appreciate it." You tell him with a smile.
He turns around to look at you with the look of a father and says, "Just please don't hurt him. He's sensitive, and easily broken. I don't want to see that happen, he's actually happy right now, and I know it's because of you."
You stay silent for a minute before responding, "Zach, Tristan has taught me how to love myself again, he has shown me that I am beautiful no matter my size, he makes me happy, I don't think I have it in myself to break him. He brought me back to life again, and I will spend the rest of my life thanking him for that, no matter what happens after my visit here. He is a genuine soul, and anybody would be lucky to have him in their life, I'm just glad for the time being, he chose me."
Zach smiles at you from ear to ear and says nothing, but from his smile you knew that you were being honest and the words hit deep. He starts getting things around to make breakfast and you don't want to just sit and watch so you ask if he wanted help.
"If you want to, can you make pancakes?" He laughs.
"Yes I can." You laugh enunciating each word.
You and Zach turn some music on, just loud enough to hear and start making breakfast. By the time you're done Dayne is already awake and Gladys volunteers to wake the rest of the house up.
The boys come into the kitchen all looking like zombies.
"Well good morning gentlemen!" Zach yells to them.
In unison they all respond, "mornin'".
Tristan walks up to you sitting on the bar stool, kisses your cheek briefly, and whispers "good morning gorgeous." In your ear.
You whisper back "good morning." And follow him to the table.
As you're all eating breakfast you hear Chris say, "wow Zach, these pancakes are really good today! Have you been taking lessons?"
You and Zach look at each other and he says, "well I learned from the best." And you both start laughing.
"What's so funny?" Bryan asked assuming Zach did something to them.
"Dude Zach didn't make the pancakes." Dayne says laughing with you and Zach.
"Then who did?" Asked Tyler.
Tristan looks at the three of you laughing and says, " (your name) must've, they're way too good to be Zach's and Dayne definitely didn't make these."
They all look at you and you go quiet.
"Well, did you make them?" Bryan asks shoving another piece in his mouth.
"Mhmm" you say while nodding your head.
"That's it, she's moving in! She can cook!" Says Chris.
Everybody laughs.
When you're all finished eating you started to do the dishes but you were quickly stopped by Tyler and Chris. "You made breakfast don't do the dishes." They said taking the towel and plate from your hands.
You laugh, step away, and go find Tristan.
On the way Heidi stops you. "Thank you for helping Zach this morning, those pancakes were amazing!" She says.
"Thank you. I actually really like cooking and baking." You say laughing.
"Don't tell the boys that, they'll want you as a personal chef!" She says rolling her eyes and laughing.
"Thanks for the heads up." You laugh with her.
"So are you enjoying it here so far?" She asks you.
"Oh absolutely, you all have been very welcoming. Thank you." You tell her.
"Well good! I'm glad you're not absolutely hating it!l she laughs.
"I think Tristan is in the game room with the other boys." She says pointing down the hall.
"Thank you." You tell her and walk towards the room.

"There she is!" They all yell when you walk in.
"Hi." You say laughing.
Tristan comes up and grabs your hand leading you to a chair.
You sit and watch the boys game for a bit before you guys decide what to do for the rest of the day.