𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be walking around with Esmerald?" ; I immediately looked at the ground as I realised I was 2 feet away from the king. My head was telling me to say goodbye politely and leave in a rush, go look for Denise and calm down, but my heart said NO. I stayed there silent. He kept approaching me. However he put his hand under my chin and lifted my gaze, making me look right into his eyes. "I know you miss, I've seen these eyes before..." he said very tender. Oh how I wanted to scream out that I, I am the girl he talked to one year ago. I wanted to tell him so bad that after he dissapeared that night, he invaded my head. I tried countless times to forget his face, his voice and now I've litterally became his slave. He couldn't remember my name, it was crystal clear that he didn't give a damn about me. "I'm sorry your majesty, the two of us never met. I'm just a helpless slave girl who should go back to completing her duties in the castle." I said and excused myself, attempting to set off, but he caught my arm and held it firmly, not letting me go anywhere. "That's why you have to listen to your king's orders. I think that you are going to keep me company today. I've been spending alone time for a long time now. And Yoongi isn't here, so that makes you my temporary companion for today."  He shocked me by saying that, but I couldn't deny it. I had to stay with him for as long as he wanted if I didn't want my head off my shoulders. "As you wish, your majesty!" I said calmly meanwhile I was screaming for help inside. I wanted to be set free. I tried for so long to forget about him. He turned around and started walking towards a forest in the distance. "What are you waiting for? he asked and turned around to look at me. My feet moved forward before I thought that I just might stay there a little longer. As he saw that I started moving he turned back to the forest. We entered the forest and the cold wind blew my hair all over my face and I couldn't see where I was heading. A strand of hair went into my eyes and I closed them. I tripped on a tree root and fell on my knees, scratching them. King Taehyung turned around and ran in my direction. "What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" he put the strands of hair that were sticked to nu face behind my ears. He helped me get up. Why did he have to be so charming? "Thank you, your majesty, but I'm fine." I wanted to make him understand that I wasn't as fragile as he thought. Yeah, my knees were bleeding, but I suffered greater pain than a scratch. "Are you sure that you are fine? We should do something with this hair of yours that sticked on your face." He said as he moved behind my back. He gathered the few strands of hair that were on my face and tightened them with a flower stem. "Thank you, your majesty." ; "Don't worry, how did you say that your name was?" ; "Y/n, your highness." I said a bit hesitant, thinking that he might remember me, but he didn't... luckily. "Just a few meters, Y/n, do you think that you are able to walk that long or do I have to carry you?" ; "Oh, I, even if I broke them, I would never forgive myself for putting the king to carry a weak slave girl through the woods." I said and I really meant it. "I didn't know that you feel this way. I'm appreciating your respect." He looked me in the eyes once again, but my shy mind made me look away before it was too late. I stepped forward and held myself up from having a mental breakdown right on the spot. I stepped on the green grass and saw a deer approaching me. It was just as scared as me and I wanted to leave. "Don't go!" he said and put his hands on my shoulders. "Deers are the best thing about this place. It was my favourite place when I was a little boy." It felt weird that the king was sharing his childhood playing places. I didn't pay attention and the deer approached me. It was near me, I got scared and covered my face.

 It was near me, I got scared and covered my face

"Haha, don't tell me you're scared." He laughed his ass off at my childish behaviour. Suddenly the bushes and the trees started rustling and a man came from there.

"Long time, no see, dear Taehyung

"Long time, no see, dear Taehyung. I see that finally Yoongi is not here to protect you from my people so I decided to celebrate myself my only lucky day." he got out a dagger from his right pocket. I knew that in that very moment I was supposed to protect the king with my life. He wasn't going to end up like Raphael. Before the man could do anything I spoke. "Excuse me Sir, but who are you?" ; "Seungyoun, and you babygirl?" ; "What duty do you have with my king?" I approached him, but Taehyung pulled me back, stopping me from going any further. "Today is the day when your beloved king will be sent to the next life by an old, betrayed friend." I knew that he was going to say that. Taehyung tried to speak calmly, but Seungyoun kept interrupting him and swearing every second. I hated him. He said such unpleasurable things. "I think it might be better if you would just leave." I spoke from behind Taehyung, as he was trying to protect me like I was some helpless little girl. "Shut up whore, you are not telling me what to do." The man screamed outloud as an echo could be heard. Now the king was trying his best to hide me behind him, but I wasn't like this. Seungyoun ran at full speed towards Taehyung and I got pushed on the ground. I landed on the grass, hurting my knees again. They fought for their lives one minute and then they stopped, as both lost their weapons.  Seungyoun was above Taehyung and mouthed something that I couldn't understand. Then he shouted "I'm going to kill you with my own hands then!"
                    I didn't think too much and ran at full speed, knocking him down. While I was running I grabbed Taehyung's dagger and prayed in my mind. "Dear God, please forgive me, but I'm doing this to save the king." And the dagger went straight through Seungyoun's heart.