The Discovery of Additions in Space

Space is massive. 

It's littered with stars, and then if you travel farther away so you can see the full view all you can see is more stars.

You'll bump into a planet or a star as you continue to try to see the view of stars, planets, meteors, meteorites, comets, satellites, planets with living creatures, black holes, and trillions of things that have never been described or seen.

If you attempted to travel at even the speed of light to the end of the universe it would take the lifespan of the entire universe.

It's true.

Space is full of things that have never been sensed or described by a person. So many unknown things that have been void from human knowledge are located in space.

---

He blurred across town.

If he had slowed down he would've looked like a duck in a sagging clown suit. Carefully avoiding tripping on his pants he continued to run toward the direction of the observatory.

The sky was getting dark, he had underestimated how much time had passed. If he didn't get the papers to them a day earlier there wouldn't enough time for them to study the case.

His feet flurried across the concrete sidewalk.

Whomp! He slipped across the puddle-filled sidewalk. Colliding with the ground he caught himself. Breathing heavily, he stood up carefully and slowed down. He walked the rest of the way.  

At the edge of town, he began to trek up the trail leading to the observatory. He could see the observatory erupting out of the trees. Hurrying up the hill, he turned off his phone's WiFi in fear of interrupting Hubble's radio signals.

The trail passed by him quickly and he got out of the woodland and on to a grassy plain. The observatory was beautiful. The sight he saw in a short time took him to a new level of reality.

Moss grew on the sides and vines covered the lattices of the observatory. A large sphere stood in front of him, the base of the sphere composed of ionic columns and beige bricks surrounding the building. It broke through the clouds and darkened the area around it. The observatory was surrounded by spires that glittered. The top of the observatory was covered in hot bronze which lit up the sky.

From its zenith point it split open the clouds, the dome of the observatory passed the heavens and reached space. 

He staggered toward the observatory and reached the door. CLICK! went the lock and BOOM! went the door. The door flew open with BLAM! An echo resonated through the observatory.

Echo, echo,    echo... 

He walked into the discussion room. His fellow colleagues sitting around a dark oak wood table. They were muttering and looking at the various papers that littered the table and the room.

The man threw the papers onto the table. The table shook with tremendous force and the clamoring died down.

"I have found the reason for the shapes and dark objects! It is in this paper!", he pointed toward the stack of papers.

His announcement pulsated within the discussion room. He stood at the table and stared at the group of people sitting around the table.

The person in the discussion group put up a quizzical face, "Okay, I'll read it, but...   can you make copies first?"