Chapter three

Bettys P.OV.

Just a few seconds after An knocked on the door. A man probably in his fifties opened the door and let us in.

( M: man )

M: Miss An welcome back.

Miss An? That means she must be a part of a nobel family. Only them you can call miss or sir.

A: Thank you for such kind welcoming even if i was away less than a hour.

He then smiled at her and she give him such kind smile as he gave her.

A: Oh, how rude of me! Betty this is Jonathan. The head of the staff. Jonathan this is princess Elizabeth.

Jonathan then curtsy ( i have no idea how to wrote it but still thanks @Evil_Lil_Snake you are such an angel :-) ) and said.

J: It's pleasure to meet you your majesty.

B: Thank you Jonathan and please call me Betty.

J: If that's your wish miss Betty.

An then handed him keys from the car.

A: Jonathan can you please say David to park the car in the garage?

J: With pleasure.

He then took the suitcase.

A: Jonathan! Be careful with your back!

An sound really concerned. I wouldn't expect that kindness toward the staff from the nobel. Then someone came visible younger than Jonathan  rushing towards the old man.

?: Jon! Come on! You have to stop doing such a dangerous thing! Miss An.

When he said An's name he curtsy and then turned towards the old man.

A: Betty this is Carl. Jonathan's right hand man ( i've told you there will be a Hamilton references 😏).

C: Pleasure to meet you miss Betty.

He said as he took the suitcase from Jonathan. I was suprised that he know who i was and he probably noticet that.

C: I heard miss An introducing you to Jonathan.

That calmed me a little but then i noticed something. The room we were in was beautiful. In front of the door we grand stairs and on both side on the room were door to another room. Probably. The door were closed so i didn't know. Upstairs were hanging a beautiful paintings. I probably looked very interested in the paintings and the room and An of course noticed that.

A: This palace called the „Jones Mansion” was build by king Forsythe I. the father of the current king. On the walls upstairs, when we get there, you will notice a paintings of his ancestors, himself, his family and the todays royal family. As you can notice upstairs behind the stairs there is a free spot. Do you see it?

B: Yes i do.

A: Well that place waits for you and the royal family.

B: Wait, really?

A: Yes.

B: Woah.

An then turned towards Jonathan and Carl.

A: Would you be kind enough and took the suitcase to the bedroom for Betty?

C: Yes, of course but may i have a little question?

A: Of course.

C: Which bedroom? There is bedroom that belongs to prince and then two other  guest bedrooms.